Terraria Community Forums

Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Patience is a virtue, but it shouldn't mean prioritizing when a hotfix will come. There's plenty to do around here. I cannot stress that enough. Never before have I seen such opportunities to uphold Loki's statement about the most engaged and awesome gaming community ever eschewed.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
I missed my chance to participate in Terraria Online. Make no mistake that I once put myself in the position of an active news seeker when 1.2 got announced. After that, I read other threads. The sense of humor and passion others exhumed endeared me. Great things won't last forever.
Zallaraxium
Zallaraxium
You got a point dude, I'm not in a hurry or anything, and i'm not trying to mince Loki's words, updates will come eventually and yes theres lots to do, but what did you mean by that last bit? But yeah as you said in your other post, great things won't last forever.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Other members seem content with coming here for news and the occasional troubleshooting. Very rarely would they consider participation in a different forum or use a different feature.

I made it a point for myself that I'll make the most out of what's offered to me. I will enjoy it. Be the change I wanna be? `;)
Zallaraxium
Zallaraxium
Ahh I see now, well i try and look around the forums and help others if I can even im not on those platforms like XBOX, i played Mobile on my Kindle Fire 7, but admittedly with my autism I found the controls a little hard to grasp, but i think ill get used to them in time, but im trying to have a postitive influence on the fandom here and hopefully keeping my nose clean and staying out of trouble.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
It feels great not being alone in that respect. TCF can always use more positive influences. It may take some time, but the payoff is worthwhile! `:happy:
Zallaraxium
Zallaraxium
Yes, I agree, plus if we are patient and understanding as well as courteous it makes the place more welcoming and likable.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
The C in TCF stands for Community, after all. Some things require a community effort!
Zallaraxium
Zallaraxium
I totally agree, plus I am a strong believer in not only being nice to felllow Terraria fans but I am giving the developers a lot of praise, there will be bugs and faults with the 1.4 update but again, I am thankful but the new content we have to play with as it took them a lot of time and effort to make, and fixing all these issues will take time, but I won't rush them and will continue to support them.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Do as you must. I indeed enjoyed my time on TCF, but I don't wanna feel like I and some others are the ones seriously satisfied. Sharing is caring, is it not? `:)
Zallaraxium
Zallaraxium
It is. Hence why I am going to start on a All Items World on PS4 which can hopefully be used interchangably with versions eventually, I may do one for the others, but Expert and Master are gonna be especially hard for me.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
I wish you the best of luck. Given advances in consoles, every bit helps regarding a renaissance of their builder scene.
Zallaraxium
Zallaraxium
Thanks, I will post a status tomorrow on roughly how it is gonna be set up.
Back
Top Bottom