Zallaraxium
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Part B: So my sleeps been a bit in and out up and down and thus my moods been a bit swingy and Ive been a bit emotional and anxious, I wont burden myself on you guys, dont worry, but know if I say something that offends or upsets you, or if I sound very OOC, thats why, and if I do piss someone off, I'm sorry, my heads not right at the moment.
    Part A: Just a personal update, had a bad night a few Sundays ago and my Phenergan 25mg which i take two of every night as it helps sedate me and help me sleep ran out, so I had use Nytol herbal medicine as a subtitute for a week which helped in some ways but not much in others, but sleep has been a bit up and down, but I got my Pheneragn back last Sunday but on 10 mg x5 a night as the 25mg has still got a shortage.
    Only one day of August left, the next SOTG should not be too faraway now, also nice MineCraft Snapshot 23w35a dropped, which updates some libraries and fixes bugs, even small things like that make me happy and aside from the Beano I look forward to the next weekly Snapshot.
    mr chicken chillin🌳
    mr chicken chillin🌳
    When I wrote that comment I was sick and couldn’t keep track of time. It’s Spetmeber 1st for me now and I live in Texas
    Zallaraxium
    Zallaraxium
    Its ok my dude your fine, and Texas nice, loads of steakhouses there, mmm I fancy Steak now.
    mr chicken chillin🌳
    mr chicken chillin🌳
    Yeah, Texas may be cool but our average temperatures here in Texas and where I live are about 90 degrees.
    Does anybody know the difference between the Flat and Superflat Terrain Generation in the Advanced World Generation mod, I cant see any differences, and its been bugging the hell out of me.
    Also please understand I am fighting depression, anxiety and emotional instablity from losing my Grandad 2 years ago, and my uncle last year, so Ive been VERY sensitive and up and down, so as a head's up please dont be too hard on me if I do something out of place or if I accidently upset you all.
    Reactions: Claire Is Memed🌳
    Cibryll
    Esther
    Esther
    *Hugs you*
    I know how it feels, I lost my grandmother, cat and bunny this year, my grandfather last year, and a lot has gone wrong lately. We're in this together.
    Zallaraxium
    Zallaraxium
    Thanks for the support guys, glad to know theres many caring and loving people in this community, and Esther, Im sorry for the loss of your grandma, cat and bunny this year, and the loss of your Grandad last year, sounds like you lost quite a few important family members yourself this year and last year, you have my sympathy, but yes we re all in this togther.
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Urgh, theres a bloody spider in my bedroom and its been freaking the hell out of me, making me scream and shout, I love spiders, but as I am arachnophobic, understandably I am terrified of them.
    Zallaraxium
    Zallaraxium
    Thanks, but Im not gonna hurt or kill it unless it keeps getting too close to me, I tried to swat it once already Im not sure if I just dazed it or if I did get it, also whoa napalm haha thats kinda excessive.
    dark cat the eepy
    dark cat the eepy
    Get some yellow pikmin and toss them at its orb body
    Zallaraxium
    Zallaraxium
    Ha, I get the reference even if I have never played of of the games.
    I may be on and off here, because of one my family members needs an important operation for something not too dangerous right now but serious, all I'm gonna say, but I am very up and down and worried and anxious, so please be VERY careful me right now, as I am extremely sensitive and prone to emotional triggers, which may cause emotional breakdowns.
    Esther
    Esther
    I understand how you feel, I've been going through a lot as well this year and have been very fragile emotionally as a result
    *Hug*
    Zallaraxium
    Zallaraxium
    Thank you, the past two have been hell for me losing my paternal grandfather, one of my uncles on my dad's side, and my paternal grandfather having many falls, going batty, having to go into a care home, and now has vascular dementia.
    Good god, theres a user named Antidisestablishmentarianism now, thats gonna be a mouthful to spell and speak. Also we are officially at 200,000 members now, woot woot.
    Doing the fishing quests are challenging and repetitive at times, but I think they are fun and enjoyable, I like fishing in this game, always have since pre 1.3, but Im almost done getting the Zenith on the PS5 console version now as I am only missing the Enchanted Sword, also Im slowly working on getting the Shell Phone, and my next pet project is getting the Ankh Shield which is a fun task.
    Started a fresh play through of Terraria on my PS5 a coupe of days ago in Journey Mode and beat it in about 2 to 3 days, trying my hand at fishing now, its challenging but fun.
    Specifically my dream was at the funeralcare place where his body was kept before the funeral, and were there that day in October when we went to see him in my dream, it's bad enough I'm still up and down emotionally after my emotional turbulence which isnt as bad this time around, but my sleep patterns still not back to normal, and I definitely do not need to be reminded of losing Grandad.
    Hey guys, it's been a while, I'm 32 now, my birthday was yesterday, I had a good one, I had a meal out at Nando's for lunch and went shopping but just spent time with my family, though today, I've been feeling really down in the dumps, my sleep's getting back to normal after the police came knocking about an acquaintance of mine, but the weathers been rubbish again, and I had a sad dream about my later Grandpa Tom.
    Also for the record I generally behave myself and am pleasant and going I make jokes that might make someone taken aback but nothing offensive or that don't worry, but yeah if I for some reason say and act a bit more rude and harsh or even aggressive or out of character, please don't take it seriously and I hope you can forgive me, I am not as bad as I was 6 months ago thankfully.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    The heads-up is appreciated! `:)
    Zallaraxium
    Zallaraxium
    Your welcome, Dont worry Im not gonna gripe and whinge to you guys this is not the place for it, Im sure the mods would tell me that, but im just warning ya, but ill still be on now and then.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's something TCF could use more of, IMO!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom