Terraria Community Forums

Adalicia
Adalicia
I would under-utilize this sort of ability.

Why would I require more than a single picture of the same object? Unless, of course, I was going to use it to create an infinite source of revenue by selling fine art, or some such.
Jackiethederg
Jackiethederg
Doors. Nothing more needed to say.
S
Sylv
Probably Fort Meyers Beach Florida at sunset
Admiral Voidzuli'
Admiral Voidzuli'
The entirety of the Stardew Valley map
Buffling
Buffling
A twenty-dollar bill
JabbaD
JabbaD
I want a skeleton
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
A polar bear with snow covering their face in a snowstorm. I love quality art.
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
Hammer and Sickle.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
@Adalicia Well no matter what you'd do, something with infinite possabilities and uses like this can't really be used fully, so answering seriously would be pretty difficult.

I was going to supply some examples for your question but I have this to say instead.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
You're clearly smart and have lots of potential, your language skills are proof of at least that, but your thinking is also quite rigid and surface level. You've acknowlledged the usefulness of the ability but your stuck thinking it would be something physical or unchanging.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
If you had a sandwich drawn right now and have the same sandwich drawn 20 years from now would they look the same? How useful do you think a list of all the discoveries we'll make in the future will be? I'm not clever myself and probably wouldn't take advice from me, but if I had to say something it would be that you should try to look at things from another angle, although that is easier said than done.
Adalicia
Adalicia
"If I could have any -one- thing..."

Thus if I chose a sandwich as per your example, The picture, or range of them will be the same, as I am only allowed to choose a single "thing." This limits the amount of possible drawings to a finite number before repeats become inevitable.
Adalicia
Adalicia
This is because if I am only allowed to choose a single object, I am required to specify what I desire as particularly as possible. Thus, the sandwich in the pictures shall not change over the course of two decades. Otherwise, if the sandwich did change, how would it still be what was originally specified?
Adalicia
Adalicia
Which is why I believe it would be best utilized creating various pictures of the same subject to be sold as a commodity.

...The character limit is quite frustrating.
Buffling
Buffling
To answer simply, one day the sandwich is a turkey sandwich, the next day it's a chicken sandwich, the next it's a ham sandwich and so on and so forth. There are so many variations of a sandwich, the possibilities could be near endless. One sandwich may have a seed in the bread in the middle, the next has a seed closer to the crust, you get my point
Back
Top Bottom