“I like K-pop”
Simple🌳
Simple🌳
"Everything outside your house, will always be outside your house"
- Simple 2022
Adalicia
Adalicia
"Take not an elbow for a knee."

Were you aware that the elbow is the densest part of the human skeleton? This translates to it being a effective striking surface, more so than a knee for damage inflicted per energy expended.
Schparks
Schparks
"Keeping track of the time using peanut butter is like trying to create a calendar using cashews. It''s just nutty."

:D
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
@Adalicia Even if it is denser you also have to consider the fact that the leg is much larger and can apply significantly more force than an arm, and since it's larger that also helps lessen the self inflicted damage of the impact. It's also worth mentioning that the knee is lower down so it's far easier to strike the groin, stomache and other areas that would cause significant pain and damage.
Adalicia
Adalicia
You are correct, Mug Romantic the Mimic a, the leg is stronger than the arm. However, the leg is a higher power limb. This means that it is more powerful, but less efficient than your arm for striking.

For this reason I wrote: "damage inflicted per energy expended."
Adalicia
Adalicia
This information was also only concerned with the amount of force generated on a object struck under standard conditions, not an actual combat scenario.

In other words, this is a "laboratory test."
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
I percieved the quote "Take not an elbow for a knee." as saying the knee would be better than an elbow, but since the quest is "Create the dumbest quote." I figured you thought the opposite.

Bellow the quote you put information on why the elbow would be better than the knee, but as an avid knee lover I decided to give a counter argument.
Back
Top Bottom