Terraria Community Forums

Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
masterpiece of a game is right here on my father's sixteen-year-old PC. Sure, it runs a little slow and cannot be played on a large world, but it runs...
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
nonetheless.
My journey with Terraria began long before I hopped onto these beautiful forums. It began with a video titled: "Terraria - Part 1 - The most REQUESTED game I've EVER GOTTEN" by PewDiePie. I watched, and then realized: "Man, I like this game". Being...
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
broke, the only way I could have experienced what the game had to offer was by watching more videos, or reading the Terraria Wiki. Oh, the Wiki. God knows how many hours have I spent on that little website intended to...
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
help the players of the game. I always spent what little free time I had using it, or watching YouTube videos about the game.
Once, I was reading Re-Logic's Twitter posts, when I saw it. Journey's End Vanity Contest. I knew I was not...
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
going to win (Like, just look at my entry. What was that. Even I do not know what was up with my mind), but I still posted an entry. It wasn't much (in fact, it was nothing compared to the other entries), but is my first time drawing in pixel art. It did not win, but to post it, I had to make an account. That...
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
account was better than winning. Why, you may ask? Because, with it, I made some amazing friends (Y'all are awesome by the way), talked with other fans of this game, and enjoyed the many posts of many more...
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
topics, related to the game or not. Sadly, my last year here was quite inactive, due to school and real-life sucking hard. But now, I return, or I hope I do, with Terraria finally, finally, on my screen.
Esther
Esther
Welcome back, and I hope you have fun with Terraria!
Adalicia
Adalicia
Congratulations!

May you enjoy it thoroughly now after you have finally been able to obtain it.

I understand the complications about running it on an old Personal Computer. I myself do. Consequently I have to turn off the backgrounds among other things to allow it to run decently.

Enough about myself, however, as I wish you a better year than you had prior, and look forward to interacting with you more.
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
Ooh ur back <3congrats on getting the game
SilkyVol2
SilkyVol2
which platform are you playing it on?
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
It’s a pc
And wooo!!!
Back
Top Bottom