Noahblast20
Noahblast20
Agreed
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Things learned the hard way.
Noahblast20
Noahblast20
I’m going to create a fanmade monster class. I was beginning to believe that I was the only msm fan on here. Do you want to see my (minimal) progress?
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Sure!
Noahblast20
Noahblast20
Get ready. Cause this one’s deep. In an alternate universe. In the future. The augmented class of monsters are forever changed by the humans that came to the monster world. Five islands, five factions, five elements. See a world that, in most cases, should be avoided.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Well-organized! `:)
Noahblast20
Noahblast20
Do you want to hear more about the factions or elements?
Noahblast20
Noahblast20
Please?
Daikonradish
Noahblast20
Noahblast20
The elements are retro, beast, silver, smoke, and blood. And the factions are green, blue, purple, gold, and red. I could go into depth about each and every one.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Gonna go above and beyond and apologize for my delayed response.

Please go on about the elements/factions! `:)
Noahblast20
Noahblast20
[1/5]
Kay. Retro element: themed around fondness for the past and kindness towards it; an element of nostalgia; core element of the green faction. Beast element: themed around various creature of our own world; an element of the wild; core element of the blue faction.
Noahblast20
Noahblast20
[2/5]
Silver element: themed around medieval time and Christian worship; an element of worship; core element of the purple faction.
Smoke element: themed around factories, work, and pollution; an element of pollution; core element of the gold faction
Noahblast20
Noahblast20
[3/5]
Blood element: themed around violence and war; an element of violence; core element of the red faction. Green faction: core beliefs are that monsters are on the same level as humans in terms of intelligence and social behavior.
Noahblast20
Noahblast20
[4/5]
Blue faction: core beliefs are that the monster world and it’s inhabitants are meant to be studied. Purple faction: core beliefs are that monsters are something to be revered and worshipped due to their great power.
Noahblast20
Noahblast20
[5/5]
Gold faction: beliefs are that monsters are useful for monetary gain. Red faction: beliefs are that monsters are great for their ability for fighting.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
It certainly won't take a rocket scientist to see who favors who and who opposes who. `:D
Noahblast20
Noahblast20
Yup. Want to help me?
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
No thanks. I'll stick to reading and drawing my own conclusions. `:)
Back
Top Bottom