Terraria Community Forums

Buffling
Buffling
I would rather end it now than have it fizzle on for longer than it should have gone, so the time has come to end what I began. I won't end this in sorrow or unhappiness, but rather be grateful for how long it went on, and how much fun it was these last 800 days.
Buffling
Buffling
The "game" of the question of the day was to see how long it would take before one of my questions would go unanswered, and once that happened I decided I would end the QOTD. It went on far longer than I ever would have expected, and I'm amazed at how far this whole community took the project.
Buffling
Buffling
At this point, I think it's safe to say that the question of the day was nearly at its end anyway, but I'm happy to end it now, and I truly cherished it while it lasted, so thank you to EVERYONE who participated, because it never could have been done without such an amazing community to begin with.
Buffling
Buffling
All this being said, feel free to keep posting anything you want on the Communal Postal Board that is my profile; cheers to you all for 800 days of questions, and may the amazing terraria community stay kind and stay awesome!
Unit One
Unit One
Congrats on a successful and very fun run. You brought a lot of smiles with the QOTD. More than 800!
JabbaD
JabbaD
I feel bad, I’ve been so inactive and I’ve missed this, sorry to see it go but happy I was a part of it, thanks for the fun times Buffling, now I can go back and look at all the cringe answers I had, love you all
Back
Top Bottom