Terraria Community Forums

Esther
Esther
Y e s
Doodles
Doodles
if you make everyone scared of you, no one is going to actually want to be friends with you
ethan2🥐
ethan2🥐
Yep. They will soon be offering gum to me, to be my friend, and complimenting my shirt every monday, along with cheering me up whenever im in a bad mood.
ethan2🥐
ethan2🥐
@Doodles They might be kind to get their name erased, but you got a fair point.
Worse case scenario, they will leave me alone and let me draw pixel art in peace.
Doodles
Doodles
ok seriously. i dont know how serious you're being about this but this is kind of an :red: move. just be a good person in the first place
ethan2🥐
ethan2🥐
@Doodles I am, but people don't share the kindness I give them most of the time. They instead, treat me like a calculator because I am one of the only passing kids in my math class. Plus, I might be a special ed kid, yet I look like a genius infront of all those dumbasses. This is my best hope to get peace/kindness from them.
ethan2🥐
ethan2🥐
Plus, sometimes you gotta be an :red: to get what you want, even if it's totally uncalled for.
Protests are a great example of this.
Doodles
Doodles
Protests are a completely different thing. You're going to find bad people in your life who treat you like :red:, but you have to be good anyway. If you fight :red:ry with :red:ry, you aren't getting anywhere.
Back
Top Bottom