Terraria Community Forums

TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
near the end of the same :red:ing day, im playing on my tablet with my brother, and we're having a good time, laughing and having legitimate fun, which is rare for us
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
a friend of mine even joined
so we're having a great time, just the three of us in a private server of item asylum
and apparently we were too loud?
and my uncle apparently shouted shut up three times?
that i did not hear, nor was told about?
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
next thing i know, ten minutes have passed of us just randomly in complete silence, and our internet is turned off
the :red:?! WE WERE SILENT YOU :red:, THE :red: PROBLEM DO YOU HAVE WITH SILENCE LIKE YOU WANTED?!
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
mother:red:er has YET to turn our internet back on for our tablets, because why the :red: not after I was ALREADY PUNISHED AND THREATENED AT LEAST THREE TIMES
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
i hate my family i hate my family i hate my family i hate my family i hate my family i hate my family THESE BASTARDS CAN ROT IN HELL
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
i wish i had someone who actually supported and cared about me around here
because as much as these idiots say otherwise, they dont love me, nor do they care about how im doing, or how desperately i need positivity in my life
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
these bastards may not like it
but as soon as i'm able to move out
i am cutting ALL TIES with this family, and if i ever get married, i am completely abandoning my last name just to show that i want nothing to do with these people
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
i have nothing left to say.
Esther
Esther
I would like to personally throw your family at a wall and then /tp them into a bedrock cage
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
i swear i am *this* close to beating the everliving :red: out of each and every one of them, one at a time, so they can individually understand that I have had ENOUGH of their BULL:red:
Esther
Esther
If I could let you spend like a week here I probably would
my parents are really nice, even if my dad can be a bit harsh sometimes
*hug*
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
that'd be great
and im sure that i could deal with your father
i have experience dealing with massive bs
he would not be an issue
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
but sadly, going to where you live to escape my own family is only a wish, and is highly unlikely to happen.
I bet the netherlands are beautiful though
Streyll
Streyll
Honestly, not all of that sounds too unreasonable, though I do lack context or details to say whether it was or wasn't, so I may be making some assumptions.
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
It is all 100% unreasonable personified
Streyll
Streyll
It is at least partially your fault.
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
Not by much
Streyll
Streyll
At the very least you should have some way of keeping track of time.
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
There is a clock above the tv
But do you really think that anybody would be looking away from the screen while fighting even just a miniboss?
Streyll
Streyll
Probably when it says YOU DIED
Back
Top Bottom