Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There's been an overflow of suggestions lately; remember to give Red some space!
    F8EADD1A-D88A-42CB-80D9-C5563E3AFF72.jpeg

(I'm not trying to compare you with Mayor Rich of course; he's not very good at mayor-ing.)
    We need a vortex flamethrower or rocket launcher
    So you've got a use for the stink potion, maybe the love potion could make it a splash potion and all enemies target the player splashed with it? I can imagine this being used either by a tank or to prank someone by splashing them with it during an event etc.
    Duskuro🌳
    Duskuro🌳
    Stink potions probably repels enemies doesn't it.
    Red: adds the new gross boulder

Me: We are gathered here today to partake in the ceremony of Loss; shortly after Redigit added one of the new boulders, we Lost him.
    Redigit.
    Redigit.
    Redigit.
    Redigit.
    Redigit.
    Redigit.
    Redigit.
    He will be missed.
    (The Giver reference)
    I mentioned this already but I’m gonna bring it up again. I feel like the biome chest weapons do not get enough attention as is, they are most likely forgotten about after Moon Lord. I feel like if we could upgrade with Shimmer and get a stronger variant (kinda like the rod of harmony) it might add some more endgame weapons to choose from.
    probs won't read this, but expert drops are pretty useless for the most part, who uses the bone glove after WoF. i was hoping for combination of expert accessories, like maybe both slime accessories. another idea i had was to make master mode trophies give a bonus like banners.
    Reactions: MinedGecko561🌳
    Menerick_
    Menerick_
    @Unit One You realise he's been talking to other members like that ever since he got here, right?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Thanks, it’s something that we’ve been dealing with privately. I’m going to take your comment as earnest in trying to help out the forums - if you’re seeing someone talk like this ever since they’ve been here, the best thing to do in order to help is to report it, and then ignore it. We try to see everything, but sometimes can’t.
    S
    Sanatic 🌳
    sorry
    Reactions: vessal
    Hey @Redigit🌳! I've got a QoL/Accessibility suggestion! After my rig broke I switched to a small laptop and found that on mobile I can zoom out farther than on PC: could a draw distance setting be added? I love the binoculars & the sniper scope but it feels weird using them all the time; I'd gladly sacrifice my frames and graphics if I get to admire whatever turns me into mist again.
    Here's a random achievement idea that came to me; not sure if it's been requested before or if you're still looking for achievements, but I'll post it just incase.

Best of Both Evils
    Defeat both the Eater of Worlds and the Brain of Cthulhu in the same world.
    Mr. Spruce Tree
    Mr. Spruce Tree
    I don't think there's an achievement for having both Corruption and Crimson in one world (besides trying to get the Universal Pylon), and defeating both bosses is a unique happenstance that I think would be novel, not uncommon to come even if you're not specifically trying to go for the achievement, and wouldn't be too difficult.
    What about an item post moon lord that buffed all bosses (on a toggle) to be moon lord power level to make the endgame more replayable??????
    maybe shimmer Celestial Sigil after killing Moon Lord
    all this item would do is make all bosses (and normal enemys too?) have more health/defense/damage
    J0hn B1d3n
    J0hn B1d3n
    the only reward could just be an achievement for killing all bosses with the item active
    call it like ultra hard mode or something idk
    J0hn B1d3n
    J0hn B1d3n
    also make drop chances higher in this mode?
    J0hn B1d3n
    J0hn B1d3n
    this could also buff all weapons to be usable endgame kinda like how dont dig up seed works?
    The Hand Warmer should combined with the Ankh Shield to make the Festive Ankh Shield so that the Hand Warmer is actually useful and
    The Toolbox should combined with the Hand Of Creation to make the Festive Hand Of Creation so that the Toolbox is actually useful.
    TL;DR mix Hand Warmer and Ankh Shield and mix Toolbox and Hand Of Creation
    Don't know why but I have always felt that wings should have there own slot instead of taking up a slot that could be used for something else for your class
    • Axe
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    J0hn B1d3n
    J0hn B1d3n
    no that's to op movement accessories are meant to make you do less damage in trade off that you move better.
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    This would pretty much just be a free accessory slot, and I'm not trying to rebalance the entire game around that
    Lord 🦆
    Lord 🦆
    This is always the struggle, you have good accessoeries but a better one that you need to replace an accessory with. Basically, process of elimination.
    Wings, I need.
    Spectre boots(or one of its upgrades) Is really helpful.
    I need a dash... (Shield of Cthulhu).
    Class accessories (probably 2 slots).
    Choose.
    For the twitter thing about accessories that are amazing but get obsolete over time, the Magnaluminescence, really good pre pre-HM, lights up areas and moves faster, but towards the end of pre-hardmode and the beginning of Hardmode, I usually replace it with wings or something else.
    Also, hot take, Tspark boots get obsolete after Hardmode, I put amphib boots in its place with wings
    Any chance I can beg for slightly more organised distance numbers on Clentaminator/Terraformer?
    Digging holes every 120 or 180 tiles is such a weird number for an obsessive world cleanse.
    It upsets me.
    Much love.
    Z
    Zelfie
    BONUS: I don't think there's a way of seeing what permanent buffs (Galaxy Pearl/Advanced Combat) have already been used in a world/character, maybe a little note somewhere for that would be sweet?
    Duskuro🌳
    Duskuro🌳
    Lmao in response to your bonus, I asked Red for something like a Pokemon badge case but for permanent buffs. Still no confirmation on that though but he did reply positively to it.
    Reactions: Zelfie
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom