Terraria Community Forums

Esther
Esther
Remind me to read through it in about two weeks.
It might also help to put the actual text in the thread itself instead of linking to a google document. If you need help with converting to BBCode I can probably do so after the reading later, I have the tools for it due to frequent usage.
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
It’s 15 thousand characters long.
Esther
Esther
The tool I use was able to manage about 5000 no problem, this laptop is really good, and if it decides "not doing all of that in one go" then I can very easily do it in chunks.
Also the thread post character limit is large enough to fit movie scripts, that shouldn't be an issue.
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
I’m still probably not going to change it, I like it in it’s current format, sorry.

You can easily view the doc on a guest account, as anyone who clicks the link is allowed viewership..
Esther
Esther
How exactly would the format be changed just by converting it to BBCode and sending it back? All it'd do is make it look the same way on TCF without needing to link to a document unless I'm missing something?

It's not that I'm worried about viewing permissions, but there might be people who can't even use Google Docs (knowing education systems and parents...). That's part of why I only keep lists there myself.
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
I like the fact that it feels more like a “file” when you are taken somewhere else to read it. It removes the distractions of the site.
Esther
Esther
New Mission Received: Figure out BBCode to make things look nice
Also can I just say Desktop Google Docs is a pain because it still has no dark mode AFAIK? My eyes hurt whenever I need to update my lists...
Streyll
Streyll
In my opinion Google Docs has a lot of distractions and is an ugly and hard to use program in general but unfortunately not sure what your alternative would be in this case.
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
I have none really..
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
umm...
Word??? LibreOffice???
Back
Top Bottom