Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeez, you guys have been working hard.
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    The lil duck
    The lil duck
    Yo its redgit hiiii your the best for making terreria
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Orca!!!
    K
    Kircsi2011
    I heard crossplay is in mind, soo Im wondering if console modding would be a thing, maybe only for new gen only with a ps5 only version or something. Some games have "test server" game versions I think a modded client would be possible
    I got a question about the upcoming roller skates and I already know how it can horizontal builds easier such as sky bridges and it can also used to slide across rails but would the skates also be able to be used similarly to shoespikes let be able to slide up and down while building vertically so it could make building structures such as walls for your hellevator or walls to stop evil biomes from spreading?
    • Love
    Reactions: zenithspeed
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Maybe in combination with shoespikes?
    Wait , shoespikes are too fast or too slow of a decent?
    Bun_is_Jamin🪓
    Bun_is_Jamin🪓
    Or maybe like combined with like 3 gravity potions you could get gravity skates that like let you choose a direction for YOUR gravity so you could go on walls or upside down too.
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    This would be great!
    But isnt it kinda stepping on the toes of gravity globe?
    Well it doesnt let you move freely...
    Walls part kinda implyes gravity globe rework.
    Hard to tell how to choose direction thou.
    Would it be a stretch to ask for a vanity acesory that would let you change your characters voice ?
    With aditional range of fun and silly options of course , so it would not be useless beyond corecting choices which should not require an acesory to corect.
    Like , anime voices , robot voice and some cool popculture references like that.
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    36... 36 yards in a mile!
    Yards is 3 feet...
    What has 3 feet...
    Nothing... or no man...
    Of course , jerry noman!
    Ok , i am sorry.
    This was just too long of a logic line for me to unravel it)
    Sorry.)
    (+ i never had negative expirience with a discord mod , a
    Or really any at all.)
    ethan2🥐
    ethan2🥐
    (It's a reference to all of the discord mod memes)
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Ok , thanks!
    Lets stop now for it is you see , this coment section got pointlessly wrong , and derailed , it may hinder expirience of other terrarians , roaming these forums.
    In case you missed it: Terraria 1.0.6.1 is now available on Steam! Check out Chippy’s video for details on how to play.

Causal_Weird0' 🦫
    Causal_Weird0' 🦫
    I still wonder what compelled him to do this just now. Then again...we are close to the "last" update.
    Seriously, they've said last update since 1.4 dropped. this is the 5th "last" update.
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    The final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final update
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    I can still remember when 1.3 was last update... and legends say , that 1.2 was concidered finall update , before empress of axes , cenax , didnt intervine...
    They just cant stop making their game better and better.
    Red, I'm now making a video on my accessibility suggestions paper to get your attention. You may not end up implementing any suggestions but you WILL see them because accessibility is important. Be warned, I am VERY PASSIONATE and you WILL care about accessibility UNLESS you already care. Thread here. Thank you.

Attachments

• 434015155_1844457872646451_8534455914948269178_n.png
      434015155_1844457872646451_8534455914948269178_n.png
      434.5 KB · Views: 72
    Is it true that genders are being removed from the game?
    Good morning , lord red!
    If posible , may gell keep its collour upon re-entaring the world?
    RIght now it always defaults to blue collour.
    It is sure a fine collour for gell , but for those who may enjoy having their gell coloured green or yellow or red , it might be a bit frustrating , to do a ritualistic hunt on a slime of right colour , every time they log onto a world.
    It would be nice if this was fixed.
    I don't much care for Lepus nor Turkor but can you add the 'Boots of Ostara' (as an accessory not an armor) and 'Horn o' plenty' (perhaps as an unlimited 'Exquisitely Stuffed' food item instead of an unlimited potion) into the game in whatever way you so desire (since we can't get those items from bosses then from what?).

Also two 'Holy Hand Grenades'? One which destroys blocks and one which doesn't?
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    You , Coward! Thou shall not even think of such abomination , as a holy hand grenade , that doesnt destroy tiles! If you want their might , you must acept it , in your heart!
    Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!
    Good day Red!
    I feel like the Wasp Gun isn't doing too well, at the stage it's in, it's not doing too great, imo, I think the speed of the wasp's should be fast so that it could be on par with other weapons at the stage or make it Pre Plantera, to be crafted with the Bee Gun imo
    I have 3 ideas for 1.4.5 if ideas are still being considered.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329_150803.png
      Screenshot_20240329_150803.png
      92.1 KB · Views: 73
    Hello, Redigit, how are you feeling? I hope you do well. I also hope the development of 1.4.5 is going great.
    At the moment I have semester break. One highlight until now was that I was at the northernmost post of Germany.

Nothernmost point of Germany (3).jpeg

I wish you the best for your life
    🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢
    Glasia🌳

Attachments

• Nothernmost point of Germany (2).jpeg
      Nothernmost point of Germany (2).jpeg
      105.2 KB · Views: 23
    • Nothernmost point of Germany (4).jpeg
      Nothernmost point of Germany (4).jpeg
      112.7 KB · Views: 17
    • Nothernmost point of Germany (1).jpeg
      Nothernmost point of Germany (1).jpeg
      466.2 KB · Views: 22
    Causal_Weird0' 🦫
    Causal_Weird0' 🦫
    Glad to hear that the majority of us had similar break times. I just got off of spring break, and am back to my college courses. Got 6 weeks left before spring sem ends.
    Dear Red, can we please get the ability to place items on anvils? Make my crafting station dreams come true. Also, something I noticed playing on my Xbox is that if stations are placed under a platform, the game for some reason doesn't recognize me as being in range. Maybe a fix for that as well?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom