ethan2🥐
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I made a 2-threaded RP thread!
    I HAVE AN ART THREAD
    CHECK IT OUT
    First is the worst, Second is the best, third is the one with the hairy chest!
    • Dead
    Reactions: Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    Yikiyaqa🥐
    Yikiyaqa🥐
    ¿Significa que los ethans son el "Parasito X" que atacó a Samus en METROID Fusion? Porque si es así, te aviso que serás historia. ¡Y POR MÍ CULPA MUAHAHAHAHA!
    ethan2🥐
    ethan2🥐
    No, solo muestran agresión entre ellos principalmente, miden solo una pulgada de alto y viajan en un avión de papel.
    Yikiyaqa🥐
    Yikiyaqa🥐
    A, ok...
    Daily "Would you press the button?" #3!:
    Would you press the button?
    You have the ability to summon UNLIMITED food and drink AT WILL
    but you physically cannot consume the food that you have summoned.
    a really far away planet
    a really far away planet
    same
    you get something cool but that thing has exceptions after the button press instead of your life in general getting exceptions, so it's still a cool thing
    DiamondFire🪓
    DiamondFire🪓
    Time to summon a stupendous amount of meat and create a black hole
    AVARUS ODIUM
    AVARUS ODIUM
    I’m gonna beat someone over the head with the hardest and oldest loaf of bread known to man
    Screenshot 2024-04-05 2.23.37 PM.png

Here's a link to the theme:
    I hope to overhear some of your phones/speakers playing the eclipse theme at full blast when the sun goes full anti-glow.
    ethan2🥐
    ethan2🥐
    just promise me you'll play the theme at 1:41 PM and I'll give you any extra gear that I get from the mothrons and whatnot after the eclipse!
    It'd be wrong to let you fall behind from the group!
    The Triangle God
    The Triangle God
    *also cries in European*
    I want cheese to block the sun!
    ethan2🥐
    ethan2🥐
    I didn't overhear no "BUH BUH. BUH. BABABUH BO BAH BAH, DEE DO DEE DEE DO DEE DEE DO DEE DA DA DEE DOH DOH BABABA BOBO, BOH" :sad:
    Screenshot 2024-04-05 10.19.50 AM.png

YRIMIR PREDICTED WHIPS 3 YEARS BEFORE THEY WERE ADDED
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    This feels like the Simpsons.
    ethan2🥐
    ethan2🥐
    Yrimir is Homer confirmed. think about it, the final syllable in both of their names is pronounced "Mer"
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    Playing C F# G
    Daily "Would you press the button?" #2!:
    One crime of your choosing will disappear for all eternity...
    but you must commit said crime.
    (You will face no consequences for committing it.)
    Daily "Would you press the button?" #1!:
    You become an INSANELY POPULAR & TALENTED MUSICIAN in EVERY MUSIC GENRE you could EVER WANT TO MAKE MUSIC FOR...
    but you physically cannot hear any music that you didn't create.
    in honor of the solar eclipse happening soon where I live, I am going to go in depth and find scientific facts about the terraria solar system JUST by using the solar eclipse
    first off, due to the fact that EVERY eclipse is a ring eclipse, we can assume that the Moon is too small to cover the sun entirely or too far away
    ethan2🥐
    ethan2🥐
    next off, the eclipse can happen during any moon phase, not just the new moon. The only way that I can think this could happen is if... THE SUN ORBITS THE TERRARIA PLANET.
    ethan2🥐
    ethan2🥐
    next next off, the eclipse lasts a whole day. This wouldn't make much sense, but I have a small theory: The moon orbits at random rates throughout the day due to Cthulhu purposely causing such.
    ethan2🥐
    ethan2🥐
    And last but not least, every moon phase only lasts a day instead of the usual 3 and a half days. The Moon must either: A. Be closer to the Terraria planet B. Orbit faster around it. or C. Some other reason such as the terraria planet's size, Cthulhu being on it, The sun's orbit, etc.
    so like I was wanting some nostalgia and wanted to listen to some of my favorite music artists back then
    The first one I thought about was Nick nitro and uhh... god damnit of course he started making questionable thumbnails
    so when my terraria character throws a man into lava, it summons a massive fleshy wall behemoth that he can easily beat with his night's edge to get some sick gear and unleash the spirits of light and dark, progressing the world furthur, and is seen as a hero...
    BUT WHEN I-
    hey you guys give me ideas for another bow-eye character that is Bow-Eye's, Scarf-Sight's, and Eye-Way's friend that is of the Sightstalker species (The species that those 3 are of)
    winner has their character idea used in the bow-eye stories I make
    Hello. You may have seen this as you were searching to join the Twins Cult. Or, maybe you saw it as its one of my pinned profile posts? Doesn't matter. If you wish to join, read further.
    This is where you join the Twins Cult. The password within my signature. Use it to join.
    We have rules to follow in this cult. They will be listed in the comments. Failure to follow will result in you being kicked from the cult.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom