Terraria Community Forums

Scironex
Scironex
Why would you do this, game? You could have just not given me the Reaver Shark. That would have been fine.
Qw2
Qw2
"How to beat the WoF without using a Hellforge"
This should be interesting.
Scironex
Scironex
I was going to protest and bring one in from another world, but I just realized: I'm a Summoner. I don't need a Hellforge. Now I'm torn between doing a no Hellforge run and making my life not difficult.
(BTW, Molotov Cocktail vs WoF wrecks, and you don't need a Hellforge for that.)
Qw2
Qw2
But the Imp Staff doe.
That is true, though
Scironex
Scironex
You made me do this. That Wall of Flesh is going DOWN, and I don't need no Hellforge to do it.
Scironex
Scironex
BTW, if you didn't read my earlier statuses, I got a Reaver Shark earlier this run, so the Hellforge is even less necessary. I'm going to have to fish up some Mythril or Orichalcum so that I can make the requisite anvil for the Pickaxe Axe/Drax and the Optic Staff.
Scironex
Scironex
Revoke that, Mythril/Oricalchum can supposedly be forged at a normal forge. We'll see.
TheNerdiestNerd
TheNerdiestNerd
remember though, you cant do anything with adamantite, which means you cant make... oh, right. adamantite tools are useless.
Scironex
Scironex
The bigger problem would have been Chlorophyte, but since it's a Summoner run, I don't need it.
TheNerdiestNerd
TheNerdiestNerd
hoverboard? digging claw? actually, perhaps a hellforge spawned under the ground of hell. they can do that sometimes.
Scironex
Scironex
Dude, I scouted the entirety of Hell, including all underground segments. There was not a single one. I can substitute Fishron Wings, and the Picksaw respectively.
TheNerdiestNerd
TheNerdiestNerd
good luck getting the fishron wings as a summoner, though, especially with normal fligth accessories.
Scironex
Scironex
U kiddin, m8? I really don't understand the hubbub about Duke Fishron. Yeah, if you're stupid, he'll kick your :red:, but that can apply to pretty much any boss in the game. Worst come to worst, I use Fire Wings. Literally nothing can stop me from getting those.
Back
Top Bottom