Terraria Community Forums

Savo
Savo
Wait, you've decided to finally play that game? I should probably get the Steam Crew on and teach you guys what I know :p
Bure
Bure
The trick is to get a heavy 2 handed weapon and only use power strikes. And hope that there are no children on the level... ;_;
SolusFalcon
SolusFalcon
What. I haven't played it yet, but I downloaded it overnight.
Bure
Bure
There are children zombies, they are the worst. Spoilers I guess. :P
SolusFalcon
SolusFalcon
Oh gawd. Do I have to chop a little kids head off ;-;
Savo
Savo
Children Zombies are annoying as :red:, but they aren't the worst. Runners are the ones you should be worried about, especially when there are like 5+ of em.
Bure
Bure
But kids give you that emotional pain. Also I hope you don't end up playing with that one bastard who never says that he is infected so he ends up turning into a runner in the middle of a group.
SolusFalcon
SolusFalcon
Wait you can get infected too?!
I am soooo screwed.
Savo
Savo
Not really when you think of it this way - by killing them, you let them rest in peace instead of being restless.
SolusFalcon
SolusFalcon
I think Bure means it's the shock of knowing you're killing something that used to be innocent.
Bure
Bure
Not only can you get infected, you can also bleed out if no one has the bandages. Oh and friendly fire is on almost always.
Savo
Savo
I can understand that, however that is reality in a zombie apocalypse. No matter what, nothing is safe, not even children. It's harsh and saddening, but still.
Back
Top Bottom