Terraria Community Forums

Scarecrow
Scarecrow
The only thing worse than Youtube comments: discussion threads on the fnaf3 greenlight page. *shudder*
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
Thankfully the moderators/Scott deletes most of the stupid ones, which helps save precious brain cells.

I've, unfortunately though, lost an estimated 150+ brain cells to youtube comments.
ShadowPulse69
ShadowPulse69
YES! SO MUCH YES!!!!!! I KNEW IT! I FRIKEN KNEW! I KEPT TELLING EVERYBODY THATS ITS NOT OVER BUT NOPE, THEY DIDNT WANT TO LISTEN TO ME! THANK YOU YOU FOR POSTING THAT! (Besides the fact that I went kinda mad for a moment I was wondering how do you post something on you profile?)
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
There is this thing up top that says "update your status..."
You can click on it and begin typing.
ShadowPulse69
ShadowPulse69
Thank you very much! Im still thrilled that I knew I was right about cawthon not going, I was thinking maybe he'll take a really long break and then he'll go back to his game it looks like I was wrong he went immadiately back to the next game, cawthon really is a awesome guy
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
...wait, you actually think that's real?
That was an announcement edited by someone doing Inspect Element and changing what it said, created as a joke to poke fun at all the recent fake "announcements" trolls keep saying Scott's posting then deleting.
(It's only Cilent Side, BTW)
Back
Top Bottom