MiltVala
MiltVala
Hax
XxMakeItRainxX
XxMakeItRainxX
*cough* cheater *cough*
xxterminatorxx5
xxterminatorxx5
Calling me a cheater? Lol. I have a right to have all the dev stuff :)
shamurai7
shamurai7
you don't have the 'right' to squat.... yes you are a cheater.... and nobody is impressed that you used someone else's coding to access a private developer item... it is easy to do and not a big deal.
xxterminatorxx5
xxterminatorxx5
Lol your argument is invalid. Tell that to the other people who beg me for items everyday. Also let's watch the lack of content let's not start a keyboard war :)
XxMakeItRainxX
XxMakeItRainxX
I'm pretty sure the mods don't hand out warnings for lack of content on status posts.
Also just cause people want those items doesn't make it any more right.
You're just another one of those :red:s that feels they are entitled to anything and everything
xxterminatorxx5
xxterminatorxx5
I've dedicated my time to this game long enough to where I deserve everything. I mastered the game legitimently a long time ago. Resorting to name calling shows your immaturity as clear as day. What was supposed to be a friendly post complimenting Crowno's wings became a keyboard war on why I shouldn't have them.

Guess what, I have all the dev wings. What ya gonna do bout' that? Lol.
XxMakeItRainxX
XxMakeItRainxX
im immature?
You're the one bragging about cheating!
I also don't have to do anything because its not like you can wear the wings.
Unless you cheat.
You're even proving you think you're :red:ing entitled to everything. Just because you've "mastered" the game doesn't mean you can cheat
xxterminatorxx5
xxterminatorxx5
You shouldn't call people swear words and not expected to be insulted back and calling you "immature" isn't that bad of an insult anyway compared to calling me that.

Besides, lighten up bro. They're just wings. You are making a big deal over nothing. I noticed you play PS3/PS4 and you should add me, I could show you my world sometime, maybe show you how much time I've really put into this game. ;)
XxMakeItRainxX
XxMakeItRainxX
eh... I don't really get on anymore. I only ever get on during the weekends and even that is kind of rare
xxterminatorxx5
xxterminatorxx5
Weird. I was expecting you to continue to keep punching while I held up a peace flag. I've met types who would. Lol.
XxMakeItRainxX
XxMakeItRainxX
nah. I like a little argument every now and then c: I find them fun
Crowno
Crowno
1) Glad you like them!
2) If you hacked the game to get it, it IS cheating
3) Be excellent to each other
Crowno out.
xxterminatorxx5
xxterminatorxx5
Yeah I know it's cheating but I play this game to build, so I don't care if my items are duped or not. Plus it's not like I can get my hands on these awesome dev items without a bit of hex editing and duping. : )
Kenishjooj
Kenishjooj
Lol, i use crowno's wings too, i'm a cheater too about it, i don't care btw, i bought the game, i don't hack for bad, i support the game and etc, and i use dev things because i like my own style, i don't see problem to use them and people be mean about it.
Treesmasher
Treesmasher
I thought there was a bunch of debuffs for those who use dev stuff that are not supposed to.
Crowno
Crowno
I probably said this once but let me make it clear: I can't support the idea of players hacking the game with the purpose of using items they aren't supposed to. For me, this can take away your credit as a player who plays the game with legitimacy and with your own efforts. BUT I don't get offended if you hack the game to get these items if you want it, I think none of the devs does.
Crowno
Crowno
You chose to play the way you like it, it won't hurt to see an item you can't obtain. And a set of clothes doesn't really make a huge difference. All I ask is to not pretend you are one of the developers, and of course, I expect that you won't be using hacked items to play with people using only legit items. Otherwise you will be a huge douchebag.
xxterminatorxx5
xxterminatorxx5
You should see my world Crowno I play PS3, most of my blocks have been duped up and I have used easily over a few million bricks and blocks to create my world. All done by hand with a small help of some friends. Been working on that same world for over a year and a half. I'm not concerned with how I get my materials. An artist won't be judged for whether he borrows or buys his paints or not. :)
Back
Top Bottom