Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cenx, could you tell me what you think the best weapon is for version 1.2.4.
    (I think the snowman cannon) but since you are one of the developers I think you would have a better idea.
    As a follow-up to my previous question (which I deleted for non-trolling reasons :p), will the Featherstorm, Stormfury, Party Prize Machine, Fluorescent Light Beams or other things you liked appear in the game? (besides the stuff you confirmed)
    Seeing as how you know exactly how much update 1.3 changes Terraria, have you ever gone and looked to see how far we've come? It's crazy how much the game has evolved from what it was, and I'm thankful you guys are working hard to make it infinitely better update-by-update :)
    Hello I bought Terraria about a week ago. I played it a lot everyday since then offline. I built a house on that offline world and put about 5 chests into the house. I put lot of things into the chests e.g. Gold, diamonds etc. and now I can't use or place chests on this world.
    Reading the April 1st thread makes me so happy. You guys are awesome lol :p
    Hello Cenx! I have a question, will making a server once 1.3 comes out be different than making a server how it is now?
    Your Conscience
    Your Conscience
    Making a server probably won't be much different, you'll simply be able to invite friends to your games via steam, without all the hassle of setting up a server.
    Would it be possible to have a Wyvern mount in terraria that would fly like a real Wyvern?[into all directions]
    Chazm
    Chazm
    W1K has done it, so I'm pretty sure it's possible.
    Night
    Night
    W1K has done it?o.o
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    Yeah, in his mod!
    You think you have so many lists, you have not seen how many a ti 84 c + silver edition can store.
    BTW have a wonderful day, and make sure to keep the spoilers a secret. if you reveal them, you will end up with a million hugs, as well as other stuff
    Is the Meowmere Sword the best sword in the game or not?
    And that Gold Armor you were wearing was SO Awesome! Will it be usable in 1.3?
    Fortanono 🌳
    Fortanono 🌳
    I don't think that it'll be the best, maybe one of the best. Making it THE best seems like a joke.
    M_Blox
    M_Blox
    I believe that at some point Redigit and Cenx stated that they loved the sword too much for it to not be endgame. It might be the best, who knows?
    Cansin13
    Cansin13
    I've been waiting for Aliens on Terraria for a long time and it's real at last, And I think the Laser Machinegun is a better version of Laser Rifle
    How are you doing on this wonderful Easter weekend? Even if you don't celebrate along with me, take some time to be with family.
    Cent you should make developer weapons like Cenx's bow Cenx's minigunt Cenx's sword
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    There has been one instance of a weapon that normal players are supposed to have. Its name was the Zapinator. It is no longer a thing.

See, developer armor's purpose is to make developers recognizable, should they enter the multiplayer realm. They are vanity-only. Do you now understand why developer-exclusive weapons are not a good idea?
    Conjurer
    Conjurer
    Why not a vanity "weapon" then? Like that suggestion a few years ago--slap other players and objects with a raw fish. No damage, no knockback, just for the sake of raw fish.
    Not asking for spoilers right now, we had one only yesterday, however, I have an idea for what the next spoiler could be when you post it: A fight with the Eye of Cthulhu in Expert Mode. With early-game gear, since we wanna actually see the action (maybe some new early-game stuff?). What do you think?
    M_Blox
    M_Blox
    I just had a thought. I always thought it was a version of the game after hardmode which made everything even more difficult, but now I'm wondering if it's a mode you can have a new world in, for additional challenge.

Either way, I'm all in.
    Fortanono 🌳
    Fortanono 🌳
    It's not something after Hardmode, it's basically a world opption that makes your game harder.
    M_Blox
    M_Blox
    I think that is the better option. I like a good challenge.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom