galacticGammawave

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why is beating the Lunatic Cultist as a ranger so hard...
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    I did it! With my Nailgun oddly enough. And a nurse. And an arena. And 4 campfires. Yay. Thanks though, now on to trying to get the vortex pillar down for it's gun and bow.
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    I actually didn't get a nailgun until after I had the vortex beater, so I never tried it.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Its actually pretty good, around 200-400 damage from the explosion, and they don't hurt you either. It's really good.
    I just got my schedule for the new school year, and one teacher is named Potts. Yay.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Virginia "Pepper" Potts, also known as "that chick who screams for Iron Man to save her all the damn time."
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Oh. Blame me for not liking superheroes then.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Her real name is a bit of an unknown thing, too. I'm not into superhero comics, but I like knowing random, pointless trivia. >_>
    Bugs are extremely annoying. For example, there is one in my room I can't find, and I don't know what it is.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    It's like if a moth and a fly had a baby. Again, no reason to exist. Right?
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    There was this one fly-like thing that was hanging out on my monitor screen and it would not move unless I moved it by hand.
    I tried pretending to flick it, running all of Paint.NET's palette colors under it, nothing happened until I took a wire and pushed it off.
    The few things that are good about Apple camp:
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Free $30 Headphones and laughing at employees that know less than you about Apple stuff
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    So, just like me and Windows PC computer stores. I only go to them to laugh at the incompetence and lack of savvy of the employees - may buy a mouse to thank them for the comedy gold, even.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Well, goes to show that the employees are bad for both companys. At least at stores.
    I just looked into the Mac's Terraria files, and they make almost no sense.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    But somehow it runs off of .xnbs which I think are Windows only. There was also a WindowsBase.dll file. Huh.
    Water Filter Salesman
    Water Filter Salesman
    The reason it has DLLs and XNB files is because the port was made with a .NET/XNA wrapper called FNA. None of the game was recoded just for Mac and Linux, it's basically the same code running in a wrapper.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Maybe I could do that to run other Windows only games then XD
    Ranged seems to be severely underpowered... I'm just stuck at the point right after Golem. Would a Stynger help?
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Chlorophyte bullets I'm guessing? That would explain a little bit.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Chloro/Crystal. Don't really see a lot of people using the Megashark/Crystal anymore, but it's still a good combo.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    I should try that then, I have a half pearlstone bridge down in the underworld, shouldn't be too hard to get the crystals. I also have a chloro farm.
    So, now that there are no keymolds, there is only one use for the temple key... Seems a bit weird now.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Yeah. I wish we could throw the key and have it fly in the direction of the temple door, in case we haven't found it yet.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Also, getting up to 3 keys in Expert Mode from Plantera, the hell?
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    That is strange, haha.
    Akh, why can't I beat Plantera... Maybe its because I still have hallowed armor. Idk.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Yeah, I'm trying to get some chlorophyte now actually. I have a small farm setup in the underworld. I'm also working on my mushroom biome so I can get mushrooms more easily for Shroomite Armor.
    NotaVoltorb
    NotaVoltorb
    I can show you a set up I used that be him WITH Hallowed armor. It was quite easy.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Sounds good, but I'm doing a ranged only run if that messes it up.
    The tooltip for the frozen key says that it was cursed by a jungle creature... That doesn't sound right.
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    It's a hint that *SPOILER COVER*. That's pretty much it :3
    360Chadscope
    360Chadscope
    It's a little nudge in the right direction for new players, so that they know where to look for something to do with the keys.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Beating Plantera first so you can actually use the key for instance. It just seems a bit odd.
    Wow. That Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Nothing makes fun of a lot of people.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Cheerleaders, Girl Gamers, anyone that plays games, etc.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    This seems like something I'd hate because it takes itself seriously, yet I'm curious.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    It doesn't take itself seriously at all. The opening of the first episode... Just no.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom