Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Red, it is real that the Moon Lord is actually Cthulhu's brother in terraria? Just wondering.
    And ill give you a 100% Discount on my latest clothes, ;)
    RED WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT CUZ MY BIRTHDATE ON HERE IS FAKE I WANT TO HAVE THE AGE CHANGED TO 13! cuz just playing it safe
    Legend says that the day Red is active again, he will announce that he has been working on Half Life 3 this whole time, and he is in fact Gabe Newell.
    Shade-Akuma
    Shade-Akuma
    He will also admit his membership of the Illuminati, and that all developers are also in it.
    Its obvious! Why do you think you summon final bosses by stopping the cultists? ILLUMINATI WILL SUMMON MOON LORD IF U FIND THEM! and.... Cthulhu.
    Are you no longer updating "last gen" because we're too old? Dissapointed.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    anyways, if you just found it off some speculation website that Redigit decides to cutoff last gen, i recommend you check your sources.
    C
    Chris Dis99
    Console General Talk - "Hello from Pipeworks!" Look at the thread.
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    You could have posted a link but whatever. I believe that is a mistake because of what was said in the other thread and that 505 was in charge of porting it.

Either way it doesn't matter. The older consoles cannot handle it without compromising it for everyone else.
    Hey redigit! You are really awesome and I especially love your dev armor! :) I hope you and Cenx have a long, happy marriage!
    hey red i have a question, if you have two people on an expert mode world, is it supposed to drop 2 treasure bags if you defeat a boss? when this happens the other one is invisible and the other guy gets it while he can't see the one i get. really weird.
    -SpectralFlare
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    You are correct. If there are 2 people on an Expert World and you both contribute to defeating the boss (You both cause damage to it that is) Then 2 Treasure Bags will drop, and you'll only be able to see and get your own.

It's possible the other person didn't cause any or enough damage to the boss which is why it's not appearing for them, but rarely it can also get buggy sometimes from what I've heard.
    SpectralFlare
    SpectralFlare
    Thanks for the help aurora :3
    Terraria's fun and all but the worlds just not big enough. Would it be cool to go to the ocean biome and sail a ship to a new land. If you like this idea i will add more ideas to this post. I will not be able to post for a week. I'm going on vacation.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    You should write this stuff on one of these forums, because at least there someone would be able to reply to these ideas. Red isn't exactly active here, and I don't think he actually works on Terraria anymore, at least not this game.
    EpicTerrariaGamer101
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom