Search results for query: *

1. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

A lot of games ðese days are absurdly expensive, especially if you don't mind lower poly graphics in older games ðat are often much cheaper. I just started playing a 2002 game called Arx Fatalis ðat has a magic system i've only ever seen before in my imagination.
  2. IndigoGollum

Ask A Stupid Question...

Ðat's a misconception. Ðe superior life form is actually crabs. Ðat's why so many animals keep evolving into ðem. What time is now?
  3. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

_______________________ /\ \ \_| What's new? | | __________________|__ \_/____________________/
  4. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

_______________________ /\ \ \_| I've seen some | | text boxes here, | | but not many | | text-based text | | boxes. | | __________________|__ \_/____________________/
  5. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

It's 16:00 for me and 17:00 for ðe rest of my time zone ðat does observe DST.
  6. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

Goodnight. Sleep tight. Don't let ðe bed bugs bite.
  7. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

I just found out about a 1990 game called LOOM and it sounds really cool. More magic games should have systems ðat let you put togeðer parts of a spell instead of just picking a premade one like in Terraria or Skyrim.
  8. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

9. IndigoGollum

Other Literature Lore for Akatennaji - Daas and Things Related

I like to þink of some sounds in terms of fricative-plosive (stop) pairs. Like /t/ - /s/, /c/ - /ʃ/, and /k/ - /x/. In oðer words, it's a fricative sound you make wiþ your tongue pretty much where you'd put it to say /k/. Ðat said, /x/ isn't in any language i know so i might be saying it wrong...
  10. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

Wow. Ðat's pretty big.
  11. IndigoGollum

Cars looked so much better back ðen.

Cars looked so much better back ðen.
  12. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

American or metric?
  13. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

Just you, i þink.
  14. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

It is pretty good.
  15. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

I'm pretty new to it. A friend got me into JJBA a few monþs ago so i watched ðat and One Punch Man, ðen read JJBA, MASHLE, and OPM.
  16. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

I seem to have read all of One Punch Man. I guess now i'll read ðe web comic.
  17. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

Minecraft's commands are mostly intuitive to generalize in my experience. Once you use /help <command> it's usually pretty easy. and I've been ðere. For ðe þumb skin þing, consider cutting it using someþing like nail clippers instead of pulling it out. If it getting stuck on þings is ðe biggest...
  18. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

One Punch Man is a lot of fun. I þink King might be my favorite character.
  19. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

I wonder if a photosynþetic fungus could exist.
  20. IndigoGollum

Ask A Stupid Question...

A keepshopper, or keepshop for short. What is ðe answer to ðe ultimate question of life, ðe universe, and everyþing?
Back
Top Bottom