The Last Post Wins!

Alright.

Here's a progress update on that drawing, by the way. In need of opinions on the current shape for the blade.
index.php

I'ma get to work on the next concept shape for that blade. Would have worked on stories today but I'd rather save that for Wednesday when I'm not going to have basically anything on my schedule.

Two things:
Why do minecraft's commands have to be such a pain
and
why does my body have to be in such pain so often
(I sometimes have some loose skin on my thumb next to the nail; it gets stuck on everything imaginable and hurts, but pulling it out also hurts while being basically the only option; I pulled it out just now and had to cover up the resulting lightly bleeding wound with something after.)

Minecraft's commands are mostly intuitive to generalize in my experience. Once you use /help <command> it's usually pretty easy.
and
I've been ðere. For ðe þumb skin þing, consider cutting it using someþing like nail clippers instead of pulling it out. If it getting stuck on þings is ðe biggest problem you could try covering it wiþ a bandage or gloves.

Take into consideration trying to /give yourself an item with NBT data, though. It used to be straightforward, but in trying to make it more straightforward, they've(in my opinion) made it less!

Minecraft's commands are mostly intuitive to generalize in my experience. Once you use /help <command> it's usually pretty easy.
What I'm currently trying to do is for a makeshift portal that would throw the player forward and up like a jump (Best visual I can give is if you equip an elytra, then jump with a firework while constantly trying to use it, facing up, and then time a glide just right causing a big jump to happen as you aren't flying by the time the firework gives you a speed boost), while creating particles on landing (can be visualized with the above trick by using a firework that has particles attached, the sparkle burst works best). The particles are easy to customize for me with the /particle command once I figure that one out enough (no big problem for me, that one's easy with the wiki to help), but the "jump" isn't and so far my only idea is to set up a chain of command blocks that just teleport me along a set path.
and
I've been ðere. For ðe þumb skin þing, consider cutting it using someþing like nail clippers instead of pulling it out. If it getting stuck on þings is ðe biggest problem you could try covering it wiþ a bandage or gloves.
Problem: It gets stuck on the glove too. And it hurts. And we don't have a nail clipper over here meaning I would be dealing with it for up to two whole weeks at a time.

What I'm currently trying to do is for a makeshift portal that would throw the player forward and up like a jump (Best visual I can give is if you equip an elytra, then jump with a firework while constantly trying to use it, facing up, and then time a glide just right causing a big jump to happen as you aren't flying by the time the firework gives you a speed boost), while creating particles on landing (can be visualized with the above trick by using a firework that has particles attached, the sparkle burst works best). The particles are easy to customize for me with the /particle command once I figure that one out enough (no big problem for me, that one's easy with the wiki to help), but the "jump" isn't and so far my only idea is to set up a chain of command blocks that just teleport me along a set path.
Maybe storing some value using a /execute command(or some other command) to modify the player's motion data? (It'll likely be motion[1] that'll need to be updated, if I'm understanding this right)

I'm pretty new to it. A friend got me into JJBA a few monþs ago so i watched ðat and One Punch Man, ðen read JJBA, MASHLE, and OPM.

Back
Top Bottom