Search results for query: *

1. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Daice's posture is still rigid, and it seems like he wants to argue further.. but instead he just sighs.. "Where to now then, just keep marching towards our fate?"
  2. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Daice walks over, squatting down. His voice has a tone of madness to it. "You listen to me.." "If we run into a group of hostile people every 20 goddamn steps we take.. it won't be long at all before we can't keep doing this anymore.. one of them is bound to be stronger than us eventually."...
  3. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

And he would consider giving chase before dismissing the thought.. slowly lowering himself from the throw... grabbing his blade.. He would then shake it.. the blood slowly falling off in clumps until the blade was back to its normal state. The beast would then slowly drive the blade back into...
  4. AVARUS ODIUM

Veraneathe would transfer the blade to his mouth as he lowers back onto all four limbs, sprinting in pursuit and then clawing his fingers into his would, curling them as to rip off a very small bit of flesh.. He would then hurl the mass of blood at the helicopter.. the blood seeming to melt...
  5. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Daice just kinda stares at everyone. "We're going to :red:ing die here."
  6. AVARUS ODIUM

With a shuddering breath, Veraneathe would stab the blade into his wound.. The blood would begin to drip irregularly.. dripping around the hilt and.. staying there? The hilt would continue to grow, covering in the dull, crimson blood until it was big enough to fit in both of Veraneathe's...
  7. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Daice would pull an actual revolver out of his coat pocket and attempt to shoot him. (12) He then puts it away into the pocket. (It will never be mentioned again)
  8. AVARUS ODIUM

And given as he doesn't know what it is and doesn't attempt to make any massive dodge aside from still running, it hits near him and sends him sprawling into the clearing, a good wound ripped open on his side, metal chunks puncturing into him as well.. He would lay on his side for a moment...
  9. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Solitarus

(OH uh... I meant RESHAPER.. the negative effects of having 2 machines named so closely.. ) (But we can work with this! uh.. Hm..)
  10. AVARUS ODIUM

And these do leave much more of a mark on Veraneathe, the beast beginning to run to the side through any foliage he can to try and mess with its aim. He would then hurl his clump of stones that have clustered around his hand like buckshot towards the helicopter. (5)
  11. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Daice has just been blankly staring this entire time. He calmly steps towards the purple astronaut, shining his flashlight down them to assess them. And almost as if given a blessing by the gods. He reaches with his revolver into his coat pocket, pulling it out.. the revolver now a good 10...
  12. AVARUS ODIUM

I apologize for my absence the last few days.. I did a semester's worth of ASL in 3 days and it...

I apologize for my absence the last few days.. I did a semester's worth of ASL in 3 days and it :red:ing gutted me because nobody in their right mind should do 65 assignments (and finals) of a 94 assignment class in 3 days. But I'm back now! Albeit sleep deprived and kinda relieved.
  13. AVARUS ODIUM

Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

"That's the thing.. we aren't sure at all what this camera might be tied to.. so just anything of note."
  14. AVARUS ODIUM

Wary, but not exactly knowing it's designed to.. shoot him, Veraneathe just kind of stares at it as he backs up.. still very tense..
  15. AVARUS ODIUM

With a confused and involuntary whining sound, he looks around the forest in confusion first before looking back up to the sky, his muscles tensing.
  16. AVARUS ODIUM

He checks to make sure his wingman is loaded before spinning it on his finger and holstering it again. "Good as gold!"
  17. AVARUS ODIUM

Used to at least the chirping of birds at the bare minimum, Veraneathe seems particularly on edge about the complete silence.. He manages to wander into a clearing of sorts where the sky is visible.. he then looks up.. not having stopped to notice it before.. The forests back where he was from...
  18. AVARUS ODIUM

After running a good half mile in the same direction, Veraneathe stops, panting.. He slowly looks at the bullet wounds on his arms and torso.. confused as to what they are.. he taps one with a clawed finger, bearing his teeth in pain as the wound dribbles blood.
  19. AVARUS ODIUM

Veraneathe continues running, a small trail of blood dripping from his bullet wounds as he does so.. He has no clue where he's going.
  20. AVARUS ODIUM

".. I've hardly interacted with her.. might be best for one of you guys to do it."
Back
Top Bottom