IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Syni just stares, silently.
"...up."
Syni trots about a bit, looking up at the distant ceiling (presumably).
"I don't know these caves, but if it's anything like my home, where there's a way up, there's a path to the upper levels, to the surface."
Syni smiles a smile that's out of place.
"...simple!"

Syni then looks back at Daice.
"...positivity."
"Everything always falls apart when people get too worried or mopey or..."

Syni pauses, unsure, flickers of worry flashing on her face for an instant, before looking up at Daice again.
"...just. Come on; we can do this!"
Daice's posture is still rigid, and it seems like he wants to argue further.. but instead he just sighs..

"Where to now then, just keep marching towards our fate?"

Daice's posture is still rigid, and it seems like he wants to argue further.. but instead he just sighs..

"Where to now then, just keep marching towards our fate?"
Syni decides to ignore the tone for now and, with a pep in her step, starts moving further down the path.
"...to the village."

Syni looks around at her shards around her mane.
<...only 3.>
<Less than ideal...buut...>
<Should be ok as long as we have a couple of minutes before the next battle.>
<I did a good job patching these guys up, I believe.>
<Daice seems awfully...annoyed though...>
<Hmph.>

Syni then looks around again, noticing William.
"...but first."

Syni trots over to William, looking at Daice as if to ask for assistance before she gets to him.
William would say something but he's busy trying to get Dusclops to stop hypnotizing nothing.
"..need help with...that...?"

He watches them make their attempt, not intervening themselves since identifying markings isn't really his skill.
Nogent Celestin
No purpose that I can see from those. Humbug.
The radien looks at Valve, though they aren't disappointed with them, just with the pictograms.
"RAD: (EN) It would take an actual expert to see the meaning in those drawings. But expert I am not."

Garry Eldwings
After not getting answers from anyone, the human just assumes they just have a free rein to search the battlefield for any weapons that were dropped on the floor.

Last edited:
Garry Eldwings
After not getting answers from anyone, the human just assumes they just have a free rein to search the battlefield for any weapons that were dropped on the floor.
While waiting, Syni looks over at them.
<...>
<Noticed something odd..>
<Was it..feedback?>
<Hm...>

"...Let me know if you find anything, Garry!"

Nogent Celestin
No purpose that I can see from those. Humbug.
The radien looks at Valve, though they aren't disappointed with them, just with the pictograms.
"RAD: (EN) It would take an actual expert to see the meaning in those drawings. But expert I am not."
Valve shrugs as he speaks up with a slight suggestion.

``Well one of us could pick up the skill while we are here, who knows how long we spend in this place.``

He then looks at the tunnel ahead before turning back with a bit of hope.

``Or we could find someone who can understand the drawings better than we do.``

Garry Eldwings

They pick up the charkam after finding out they didn't pick it up.
"I suppose a weapon is a weapon after all." They look about to see if there's someone more interested in that throwable though - he has no experience throwing anything, and as such it would be a fancier round knife for him.
"Anyone who knows how to efficiently throw this thing, like the green scum did?"

Eventually, the fang-jaw gets up and motions to get the group's attention.

Meanwhile Charon is still just kind of watching Xylv awkwardly.

Nogent Celestin

The alien would go further into the tunnel, to see even further ahead. "RAD: (EN) I will return, I just need to scout further ahead."

Garry Eldwings

Taking one more look at the charkam then putting it in the bag, Garry looks at the fang-jaw, calling Trusty to himself. "What now."
They better be actually useful, after all I tried bargaining for a weapon and gaining it anyway for free without having to give this creature off. And get into a fight because of Trusty.
Garry just looks at the Fang-jaw, waiting for it to show the way. Trusty... well, is staring at the beetle with an intent to fight again once both their owners are not looking at them. But not to death, just for dominance.

Taking one more look at the charkam then putting it in the bag, Garry looks at the fang-jaw, calling Trusty to himself. "What now."
They better be actually useful, after all I tried bargaining for a weapon and gaining it anyway for free without having to give this creature off. And get into a fight because of Trusty.
Garry just looks at the Fang-jaw, waiting for it to show the way. Trusty... well, is staring at the beetle with an intent to fight again once both their owners are not looking at them. But not to death, just for dominance.
The fang-jaw puts the beetle back in the bag with the rattle.

It then gestures as if it wants the group to continue going down the road.
Still pounding the life out of this puppet.
Charon tries to wait until she finishes.

Garry Eldwings

Well alright, guess it wants us to come. Then I'll follow.
Garry puts Trusty back in the Pokeball, to let them fully recover, before following the fang-jaw.

Daice begrudgingly follows the creature, flashlight revolver still in hand.

And MD-AAS is still just.. kind of apathetically watching everyone else.. waiting to get moving.

They pick up the charkam after finding out they didn't pick it up.
"I suppose a weapon is a weapon after all." They look about to see if there's someone more interested in that throwable though - he has no experience throwing anything, and as such it would be a fancier round knife for him.
"Anyone who knows how to efficiently throw this thing, like the green scum did?"
Syni glances at them.
"..I don't even have opposable thumbs."

The fang-jaw puts the beetle back in the bag with the rattle.

It then gestures as if it wants the group to continue going down the road.
Syni, after enough time spent seeing if she can help with William, looks back at them, and then nods.
"...lead the way."
Syni then looks back at Garry, looking like she wants to talk.

Garry Eldwings

The human looks at Syni, back as they did speak to them.
"I know, neither foxes or birds can do that. Not even Ninetails. Anyway, what do you want to ask me?"

Garry Eldwings

The human looks at Syni, back as they did speak to them.
"I know, neither foxes or birds can do that. Not even Ninetails. Anyway, what do you want to ask me?"
Syni trots up to them.
"...Ok."
"I think it makes sense why I could notice something..."
"Still kind of linked with my own shards, which mixes with your own body until it loses its link with me to heal you..."
"..."
"But last I checked I do not get any kind of feedback when I actually heal someone."
"Like, magic feedback."

Garry Eldwings

He's unaware of the magic feedback that apparently came from him. "Nonsense, humans don't use neither psychic abilities or anything really other than Pokeballs... well, except for rare cases. Of which I'm not one as far as I know."
He tries to dismiss it, but he starts doubting his own dismissal somewhat.

Garry Eldwings

He's unaware of the magic feedback that apparently came from him. "Nonsense, humans don't use neither psychic abilities or anything really other than Pokeballs... well, except for rare cases. Of which I'm not one as far as I know."
He tries to dismiss it, but he starts doubting his own dismissal somewhat.
Syni just narrows her eyes a bit.
"...Hm. Alright."
Syni then looks at the fang-jaw.
"Let's go, Garry?"

Garry Eldwings

They nod. "Well, I already planned to move as soon as they motioned. So, sure, why not."
The human still thinks about the 'magic' feedback that Syni somehow obtained off him being healed.

Back
Top Bottom