Search results for query: *

1. Vladplaya

Hot Topic How do YOU pronounce Terraria?

Der-ka-er-ria- rah wait, that can't be right >.<
  2. Vladplaya

So how to actually kill Fishron in 1.3....?

I have long asphalt road with two teleporters on each end, so I always run away from him with full speed and then teleport whenever I get to the end of the road. With potions, I can outrun Fishron pretty easily, enraged or not. So I just run back and forth on that road while shooting stuff back...
  3. Vladplaya

What do you dislike about Terraria?

Hey bruh, do you even bruh, bruh? May I suggest a bruh?
  4. Vladplaya

Its really not, bruh.
  5. Vladplaya

You didn't really have an idea, just a wish for a feature...
  6. Vladplaya

I would like sleep option which would fast forward time too, but better yet, they could come up with an epic quest line which gives you an item which allows you to control time flow, so you can just "summon" the night/day whenever. I think it would be much more interesting that just sleeping...
  7. Vladplaya

Just few things that I really don't like about Terraria, which usually cause me to stop playing after I spend sometime with the game 1) The difference between game play when you first start and when you get up there with gear and equipment. Basically when you just start with new world and new...
  8. Vladplaya

Official Be Water My Friends: 1.3 Liquid Mechanics Changes

Not sure if I really like that new water look. Some angles there look very silly, it still looks blocky here and there, and those spots stand out so much now. If anything just make remove grid limitation of water and make it like small particles. Also can't help but notice that there got to be...
Back
Top Bottom