What do you dislike about Terraria?

1.3 will be awesome but still wont make the game perfect for me. Eventually when it comes out and I play it I'm going to end up raging about something.
Well, of course I was joking. The truth is that when you really like a game, you won't pay attention to its flaws, as you consider them minor. Therefore, a game you really like you will treat as if perfect.

Well, of course I was joking. The truth is that when you really like a game, you won't pay attention to its flaws, as you consider them minor. Therefore, a game you really like you will treat as if perfect.
True but sometimes Terraria is all like,"You want this item, huh? Nah, you good."

Ugh...
No, not really.

I can still reconize and point out flaws from my favorite tales no problem.

the only thing i dislike about terraria is its ram usage. It caused my PC ram usage to jump to 95% (terraria.exe using 800MB ram in multiplayer game, its a lot of ram for 2d games)

Back
Top Bottom