Search results for query: *

1. Teh potato lord

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Ah I see, thanks for the clarification.
  2. Teh potato lord

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Just one question: am I able to use this mod alongside mods using tmodloader? If I down this mod like the directions tell me to do, will it be incompatible with tmodloader mods? Sorry if you already posted the awnser, I don't feel like going through 23+ pages of comments to find out if you have...
  3. Teh potato lord

Mobile 1.2.4 Bug List

More like very good bug, no, but seriously it just makes it that much more of a builder potion.
  4. Teh potato lord

Mobile Friendly NPCs don't effect hostile NPC spawns.

Has anyone noticed that town NPCs don't decrease the spawn of enemies,nor do they increase the spawn rate of critters like they are supposed to. I have a village of more that 7 NPCs and the spawn rate of enemies and critters are pretty much the same. -also on a side note I'm having a hard time...
  5. Teh potato lord

Mobile 1.2.4 Bug List

Black recluses don't drop the spider fangs that are used for crafting the spider armor set and summon items
  6. Teh potato lord

Items Flame Cannon (and other stuffs)

I appreciate the support, thanks!
  7. Teh potato lord

Thanks for the support. Thanks for the name suggestion, I personally they no it's better than what I had, so thanks!
  8. Teh potato lord

Thanks for the support!
  9. Teh potato lord

What do you all think of this?
  10. Teh potato lord

I enjoy using the flamethrower, however I think it's unfortunate that you can't have a Cursed flames flamethrower or something similar so here are some suggestions; NOTE: I'm no artist and will gladly accept anyone who will give art/sprites of my suggestions, and I will give you credit for your...
  11. Teh potato lord

Console Solar eclipse/Blood moon

I used to be fine with it until it became an everyday occurrence, which causes me to almost never get the travelling merchant to visit, due to the solar eclipse being an event.
  12. Teh potato lord

Console Solar eclipse/Blood moon

Am I the only one who is experiencing a lot of Blood moons and Solar eclipses ever since the last update? A week in Terraria has been: Normal day,Blood Moon,Solar eclipse,Blood Moon, normal day,normal night,Solar Eclipse,Blood Moon,normal Day,Blood Moon, Solar Eclipse, Blood moon,Normal Day...
  13. Teh potato lord

Dyes

Am I the only one who has trouble finding orange bloodroots?
  14. Teh potato lord

No paladin

Wow come to think of it I never seen them either.
  15. Teh potato lord

Mobile Magic/range speed bug.

I have the same issue, wither the exception of the clockwork assault rifle
  16. Teh potato lord

Mobile Firing speed of some guns after 1.2 update?

But remember, it spews out multiple streams of fire at once.
  17. Teh potato lord

Amethyst staff overpowered light bug

It does the same thing on some other gem staffs.
  18. Teh potato lord

Mobile 1.2 ios spawn rate

The effects are small, I had a typo To the point of it being unnoticeable to the original spawn rate of enemies
  19. Teh potato lord

Mobile 1.2 ios spawn rate

I have noticed that the spawn rate of monsters is very low. There are hardly any enemies in the dungeons, enemies spawn in bye small groups in invasions/Pumpkin Moons, thus making it almost impossible to advance in the pumpkin moon. And Water candles and Battle Potions have very small.
  20. Teh potato lord

Mobile Firing speed of some guns after 1.2 update?

It is a glitch. The only ranged weapon with a good rate of fire is the clockwork assault rifle.
Back
Top Bottom