Votes: 0 0.0%
  • terrible

• needs work

• Total voters

Teh potato lord

Skeletron Prime
I enjoy using the flamethrower, however I think it's unfortunate that you can't have a Cursed flames flamethrower or something similar so here are some suggestions;
NOTE: I'm no artist and will gladly accept anyone who will give art/sprites of my suggestions, and I will give you credit for your picture.

New weapon: Dragon's Breath (thanks VaeVictis for the name!)
50 ranged damage*
Average speed
Average knockback*
Velocity: 5*
Uses gel(s) as ammo
Can charge up its shot for a more powerful projectile, see below, can hold charge as long as u hold the mouse. The longer you hold the shot, the more powerful it gets, most powerful at 6 seconds.
The following are "buffs" for when you charge the shot:
+10% increase of damage,knock back,and velocity per second charged (max of +60%)
+20% increase in projectile size per second charged (max +120%)
+1 gel used in shot per second charged (max 6 gel)
You can hold the charge for an unlimited amount of time,just as long as you hold on the mouse
Instead of a stream of fire the Dragon's Breath fires a ball of fire whose size is dependent on how long the charge was.
Doesn't pierce. Dissipates on contact with block(except for pink gel ammo)
When charged up fully(6 seconds) the ball of fire can pierce up to 5 enemies and explode on the 6th. Will also explode on contact with blocks (except for pink gel ammo)
Blast radius is 2.5x the ball of fire's radius.
CRAFTING RECIPE:
Flamethrower+ Elf Melter
Crafted at thinkerer's table
Sell value: 15 gold

New gels:
Frost gel: 1 ice block+ 1 gel = 1 Frost gel
made at solidifier (all other gels are)
When used as ammo: +2 damage compared to normal gel when used as ammo
Inflicts Frostburn
1 Frost gel + 1 wood = 3 ice torches

Cursed gel: 75 gel + 1 Cursed flame = 75 Cursed gel
When used as ammo: +5 damage compared to normal gel
Inflicts Cursed inferno
11 Cursed gel + 11 wood = 33 Cursed torches

Pink gel:
when used as ammo:+2 damage compared to normal gel
Inflicts On Fire!
Pink gel when used as ammo,for ANY weapon that uses gel, will not dissipate on contact with blocks. Instead the projectiles will bounce/ricochet off blocks until: 1: the stream of flames (from flamethrower/elf smelter) has reached max distance or. 2:bounces 10 times (Dragon's Breath)

Shadowflame stuffs:
Instead of dropping shadowflame weaponry, the Goblin summoner will drop 20-35 pieces of Shadowflame Dust.
These pieces of Shadoeflame Dust can be crafted into the normal shadowflame weapons:

30 Shadowflame Dust + 5 souls of night +10 Crimtane/Demonite bars= any 1 shadowflame weapon that would normally drop from the Goblin summoner.
Crafted at Iron Anvil

Shadowflame gel: 100 gel + 1 Shadowflame Dust = 100 Shadowflame gel
When used as ammo: +6 damage compared to normal gel
Inflicts the shadowflame debuff
1 Shadowflame + 1 wood = 3 Shadowflame torches

Last edited:
I really like this idea because:

1. Flamethrowers need an upgrade
2. I really would like a Charged ranged weapon (assuming it would be Ranged damage like flamethrower and Elf Melter) like the new magic weapons like charged bast cannon

Suggestion:

2. Change its name to "Dragon's breath" or "Breath of Dragon" (from Constantine movie).

I really like this idea because:

1. Flamethrowers need an upgrade
2. I really would like a Charged ranged weapon (assuming it would be Ranged damage like flamethrower and Elf Melter) like the new magic weapons like charged bast cannon

Suggestion:

2. Change its name to "Dragon's breath" or "Breath of Dragon" (from Constantine movie).
Thanks for the support.
Thanks for the name suggestion, I personally they no it's better than what I had, so thanks!

YES YES YES YESSSSS!!!!!
This needs to be Included in the Game!

1.I Love Flamethrowers
2.New gel variants (which ACTUALLY do something besides more Damage) are Needed too

Back
Top Bottom