Search results for query: *

• Users: Pixeroot
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Pixeroot

Pixel Art Pixeroot’s Pixel Soup

Hello there! This is where I’ll be posting my pixel art. I’m a fairly new pixel artist, so I plan to grow along with this thread. I try to work on it whenever I can/want to, so about once a week. This post isn’t very informative, as I’ll update once I really get going. I hope I can become...
  2. Pixeroot

Mobile Which controller should I get?

I am thinking about getting a controller to play Terraria on my iPad. Unfortunately, both of the supported controllers will not work. The MOGA Hero Power only works with Android and Windows, and the Logitech Powershell only fits iPhones. However, I’ve found two controllers that that I think are...
  3. Pixeroot

Chlorophyte Farm Help

I’m going to cut to to the chase and do away with a stupid introduction like I normally would. So, this is my predicament - I am not past the mechanical bosses, or Hardmode, or ANY boss. But I like to plan ahead, which is why I’m trying to learn about Chlorophyte right after I’ve started. I’ve...
  4. Pixeroot

Need a little advice...(Computer-wise)

Hello there! I am new to the forums, but have been playing Terraria for about a year. However, I only play mobile, as I don't have a computer. I have been saving money, and should be able to buy a decent one now. So my question is, which one? I have found a couple that might be good, but I was...
  5. Pixeroot

Mobile Hello Terrarians!

Greetings everyone! My name is.....actually that's probably not a good idea. ;) However, my username is Coderoot. I am a new-ish Terrarian, but I have experience under my belt. My favorite things to do (in Terraria) are building, mining, and making farms! Outside of Terraria (yes I have a life...
Back
Top Bottom