Search results for query: *

1. aRealCyborg

Linux Terraria server crashes on auto save

Hello I have been hosting a terraria 1.4 server for my friends and I. I launch the game using tmux like the wiki recommended, it runs like it should except for 1 issue. Everytime the game auto saves the world the server crashes and has this error, what should I do to fix this? ================...
  2. aRealCyborg

PC Minimum players on server

Is it possible to have a system that can set a minimum player count? I want to have a dedicated server with friends but they can play a lot more then I can, is there a way to set a minimum player count that would kick players after a minet if the requirement is not set? Or a way to have a...
  3. aRealCyborg

Switch Switch price

What will the price be? I have terraria on 3ds and PC and thos prices are good, with the switch version of the switch have a chip as well and stay up to date with all the versions to be released?
  4. aRealCyborg

What is terraria programed in?

so what is so i can learn that language and make mods
  5. aRealCyborg

PC Server Not Working

My Friend and I want to make a server for Terraria. But it won't connect we had servers before a year ago. Why can't ether of us connect to each others servers I think we have the right IP for we looked up What is My IP on google. Is there another program you have to use?
  6. aRealCyborg

how do i get old versions

how do i get old versions of terraria from GoG if the only way to get it is though steam please tell me but is there a way through GoG?
  7. aRealCyborg

Player Created Ideas

how do you choose what player suggestions to add to the game?
  8. aRealCyborg

What was your favorit Glitch?

What was your favorite glitch in terraria? please say version platform and when it was patched. Mine was a duplicating glitch were you used a idem frame and you hold your cursor over it with 2 stackable items and BOOM you have tons in a few minutes get all the money block and keys you will ever...
  9. aRealCyborg

Blocks & Decoration Whoopie Cushion Block

I have a idea for a whoopie cushion block. I have been working on a few ideas for it for a week and I think you should be able to make a block out of one. To make it to a block you would need 1 whoopie cushion 10 gel and 25-50 block of one more block. (maybe cloud or bubble or maybe a cheap one...
  10. aRealCyborg

NPCs & Enemies Town NPCs take fall damage

You should make it that Town NPCs take fall damage. They can fall of a sky island and not take 1 damage.
  11. aRealCyborg

PC Where you bought the game

Where did you buy the game? Did you but from Steam or GoG.com
Back
Top Bottom