Do you like this idea

• No it is a Bad Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but Maybe if it was worked on a little more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

aRealCyborg

Plantera
I have a idea for a whoopie cushion block. Whoopie_Cushion.png I have been working on a few ideas for it for a week and I think you should be able to make a block out of one.
To make it to a block you would need 1 whoopie cushion 10 gel and 25-50 block of one more block. (maybe cloud or bubble or maybe a cheap one like stone)
pixil-frame-0.png <-- the look of one block
when anything step on it it will make a fart sound. Any close NPC will have a ? or a stinky emote above there head.
Another thing is that you can take your whoopie cushion blocks and make trapped whoopie cushion blocks, that when stepped on make a fart sound and give you the stinky debuff and another debuff that will make town NPCs run away from you and won't talk to you for 30 seconds.
Trapped whoopie cushion block--->pixil-frame-0(8).png (don't know what you craft it with)
And you can make stinky chairs where you take 5 chairs and 5 whoopie cushion blocks and get 5 sticky chairs. when a NPC sits on the chair a fart noise happens the NPC will have a ? emote and other NPC will have the emotes from before.pixil-frame-0(9).png <--- sticky chair

There will be pressure plates that you can make to sinky pressure plates that will make a fart sound instead of a click. NPCs will do the same emotes from before.
imageedit_2_7804879061.png <- stinky pressure plate
pixil-frame-0(4).png <--- weighted stinky pressure plate pixil-frame-0(5).png <--- teal stinky pressure plate

Tell me what you think and if you like it or why you don't like it. Tell me what could make this a better idea. Vote plz

Last edited:
I did come up with this idea and I look on the web and found others with the same idea. I did try to expand on other peoples ideas for the whoopie cushion, as well as adding my own spin to there ideas I saw, that were good.

Man I really hope they add whoopie cushion to other platforms
they don't have whoopie cushion in mobile, Nintendo systems, and Xbox and the PS3 or 4?
That's sad. but the whoopie cushion in PC only make a fart sound when you use it like a mana star, or you can craft it to fart in a jar but when you have 1 fart in a jar all the other ones are pretty much useless.

I did a little more work and now i have a fart trap and a whoopie cushion that farts when powered.

The fart trap pixil-frame-0(11).png when it is powered it will emit a fart for 3 to 4 blocks doing 30 damage and stinky debuff and can't breath take 2 or 3 damage a second
to make this you have to have a whoopie cushion and a dart trap.

recorded fart you need a whoopie cushion and a music box or a new idem to craft it. when powered by a wire it will make a fart sound. pixil-frame-0(13).png the art for it is a black whoopie cushion block but i diden't know what to do for this block

*Steps on a whoopie cushion block. thinks its great!. also the black whoopie cushion block could be a molten whoopie cushion so when you touch it, it will make both fart and burn you. or it could be a whoopie cushion block but falls when you break under it like sand.
you can pick out of the 2 if you want. also the whoopie cushion is on ps4, xbox1 and pc but not the others. also we already have a farting pet. its the companion cube. I searched whoopie cushion up and it said on the very bottom:
"Companion Cube, a expensive pet which occasionally emits the same noise."
also the Trapped whoopie cushion block could be crafted by 10x wires.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see that the forums are coming up with new, innovative, and very useful game suggestions.

But really though, imagine a wired whoopie cushion machine.

I'm glad to see that the forums are coming up with new, innovative, and very useful game suggestions.

But really though, imagine a wired whoopie cushion machine.
The game is mean't to be fun if everything was useful and automated it woulden't be a fun game

Back
Top Bottom