Search results for query: *

1. crazazy

Game Mechanics Zenith "nerf"

I think that is indeed the vibe of all the comments I didn't quote yet:D. As for your "this is modded" comment, I've gotten that on my previous suggestion too. idk if something in this forums culture changed, but before my 6 year hiatus, I believe this used to be the norm. Maybe I'm still stuck...
  2. crazazy

Ok so I finally got around to answering stuff on this thread, and lemme just go address a running theme among some of the comments (these are all pretty much the same question, by the way) I think this is a bit of a difference in philosophy at play here. I think the Zenith, as it is right...
  3. crazazy

I can't be the only one who thinks the zenith is a bit too good for a weapon. After a long amount of grinding you essentially have the right to turn he game into a way easier version of itself. This, in my opinion, makes the endgame very boring very quickly. I think we can turn the zenith into a...
  4. crazazy

What terraria weapon irl would be a weapon of mass destruction

... That is literally Toa Lewa from the bionicles I'm pretty convinced this is not a creepy pasta
  5. crazazy

Game Mechanics Shimmered NPC's could have alternate functions

Rainbow Skeletron Skeletron with legs instead of arms Daytime skeletron hmm idk but all the ideas I have are terrible when I think about them for more than 5 seconds XD
  6. crazazy

I think with the upcoming 1.4.5 shimmer squirt gun that shouldn't be that much of an issue. Just squirt them if you need to, get your necessities, and then squirt them back. That should be less painful than the current method used for shimmering NPC's Oh that also sounds good! tbh I had a bunch...
  7. crazazy

poahhhh I haven't logged into this place in (checks history) 6 years! holy crap!

poahhhh I haven't logged into this place in (checks history) 6 years! holy crap!
  8. crazazy

So I was wondering, maybe we could have shimmered NPCs not just change in visuals, but also in function. I don't have them all nailed down but here is a few I came up with: Guide Shimmered Guide Tells you crafting recipes Tells you shimmer recipes Nurse Shimmered Nurse Now only heals...
  9. crazazy

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

start over?
  10. crazazy

tModLoader Succubi's Wrath

I'm guessing the zombie's in golden armor doing 70+ damage per hit are part of the "greater threat"?
  11. crazazy

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

#989: Contrary to popular belief, the phobia for long words is NOT hippopotomonstrosequipedaliophobia, it is actually "just" sesquipedaliophobia, but people thoght it would be funny to add some nonsense words to it for an ironic effect.
  12. crazazy

The next collect-a-thon?

So I wonder what a good collect-a-thon item would be for 1.4 What would the theme be? What items would it contain? What are your ideas?
  13. crazazy

any good terraria 1.3.5.3 cheat tables? can't be bothered to make my own

any good terraria 1.3.5.3 cheat tables? can't be bothered to make my own
  14. crazazy

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

aren't legendary shortswords green?
  15. crazazy

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

I mean, he's not wrong
  16. crazazy

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria 1.3.5-1.4.0

Aside from things other people have pointed out, i have a question: What are you going to do with old worlds? Right now Terraria doesn't check where certain bosses are killed, nor if the WoF came from the left or the right, How are you going to fix that? Are people going to have to make a new...
  17. crazazy

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

882:As of writing the average fact-per-post ratio is about 1.1108
  18. crazazy

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

I can see how that went, so i also guess one of te dumbest thing you've seen someone do
  19. crazazy

Items Drill Bullets

I'm sorry, but if I had to choose between a finite amount of bullets that go through a few block and an infinite amout of bulllets that do more than twice the damage of your drill bullets then i would definietely take the infinite amount of bullets Also how about diagonal shooting? will that...
  20. crazazy

My idea of the Terraria Plot

So I know they pop up alot, but according to me the current theories don't add up to the total naming of things, so here's my 2 cents. It all begins with four immortal and timeless siblings: Arg'huiz, beholder of the Unfathomable Power, King of the suns and their surrroundings. Almyriz, The...
Back
Top Bottom