Search results for query: *

1. TheLostGamer

Console Griefing

Hello I have come to this forum to find plenty of good people to work with over the past month and it has been delightful. Unfortunately there are some bad people such as one individual named <name removed by staff> He joins a world and will take your stuff soon after he will blow up your house...
  2. TheLostGamer

PS3 looking For PS3 Players 15-30

Hey I have to start over I lost everything but we can still play I sent a request
  3. TheLostGamer

PS3 MY GAME SAYS I NEVER BOUGHT IT BUT I HAVE PROOF

IT SAYS I NEVER BOUGHT THE GAME BUT I HAVE THE ACHIVMENTS AND EVERYTHING WHAT HAPPENED PLEASE HELP
  4. TheLostGamer

PS3 MY GAME SAYS I NEVER BOUGHT IT BUT I HAVE PROOF

I was playing loading in and my PS3 crashes so it says to restart or files curropted so I do and now everything is gone please help me PSN XXGodz_GamingXX
  5. TheLostGamer

PS3 Looking for PS3 Players!

Yo I’ll play XXGodz_GamingXX Add me XXGodz_GamingXX
  6. TheLostGamer

Thank you @Tunnel King Much appreciated!

Thank you @Tunnel King Much appreciated!
  7. TheLostGamer

PS3 looking For PS3 Players 15-30

Hello My Name is The Lost Gamer, PSN XXGodz_GamingXX Looking to beat the wall of flesh, I will supply some armor (mainly best prehard mode) for you to keep after we beat the wall of flesh (missing star cannon) Thank you
  8. TheLostGamer

PS3 ANY PS3 PLAYERS NEEDED

I’m looking XXGodz_GamingYt
  9. TheLostGamer

My real birthday is April 2nd 2003 thank you that will be appreciated;)

My real birthday is April 2nd 2003 thank you that will be appreciated;)
  10. TheLostGamer

I’m actually 15 but I lied about my age just Incase there was an age limit

I’m actually 15 but I lied about my age just Incase there was an age limit
  11. TheLostGamer

PS3 I need friends On Terraria On Playstation 3 I need help defeating the Wall of flesh

Add me I also wanna beat the wall of flesh I help you, you help me? XXGodz_GamingXX
  12. TheLostGamer

PS3 Need new players

Hey add me I have best pre hard mode armor but need help with the wall of flesh I will supply armor and then we will build a world I can supply age if needed I don’t know how this works username on ps3 XXGodz_GamingXX
Back
Top Bottom