Search results for query: *

1. Samrux

Map-Puzzle Aperture Science Cooperative Portal Testing Initiative

I loved this map, it's incredibly well designed and built. Only problem is Terraria doesn't have emancipation grids, so I accidantally went back to a previous chamber, died and got stuck lol
  2. Samrux

Short Story I'm a paladin

I had to come back and edit this post to rewrite it a little bit. It wasn't quite right. It's obvious if you know me, but I wrote this little thing in memory of the original Story of a Paladin. That story meant a lot to me years ago, back when I was very active in the forums, but it got too...
  3. Samrux

wtf this game is so easy on normal mode It's weird to go back from Expert

wtf this game is so easy on normal mode It's weird to go back from Expert
  4. Samrux

Story of a Paladin

Sorry man, the roleplay days are over. This thing here is the in memoriam.
  5. Samrux

Indeed I have transitioned to small vegetable cat thanks for noticing

Indeed I have transitioned to small vegetable cat thanks for noticing
  6. Samrux

I'm a paladin. I'm a paladin

I'm a paladin. I'm a paladin
  7. Samrux

Short Story I'm a paladin

I'm a paladin, I'm on a mission. I'm a paladin, I'm on a mission. I'm a paladin, I'm on a mission. Life and death are no more. Hundreds of the damned crawl around me, they tear each other apart until there is no flesh left in bone. My own skin is now cold and deformed. These dark chambers must...
  8. Samrux

No, that's sadly a different Samrux

No, that's sadly a different Samrux
  9. Samrux

Story of a Paladin

Hey, it's been a long time. Through mere chance I happened to come back to the forums last year to publish my own mod (though not without help). That programming project even convinced me to study software engineering this year, so that's exciting. It's clearer than ever that Story of a Paladin...
  10. Samrux

tModLoader Virtuous Weapon Pack

Hello friends and users of the mod. I haven't been very active in the forums, but I promise I'll be paying attention if anything comes up. A user reported a a crash some time ago which should already be fixed by now. I announce that I'm now accepting donations through Pay-Pal. I won't ever ask...
  11. Samrux

Update 1.1.1 • Added Chinese translation (Thanks Dierney!) • The Gobbler now keeps item prefixes • Fixed Sailspike recipe I'm really sorry that this happened. The crash should no longer happen with the new update. Oops! You're correct. Thanks for telling me, should be fixed now Just to...
  12. Samrux

1.1.0.2 Updated for optimization with the latest version of tModLoader (0.10.1.2) Thanks so much!
  13. Samrux

They're useless Isn't that fun They're in the level of the water gun and binoculars in that they're for giggles
  14. Samrux

Update 1.1 is here! Getting back on track, here's what I had been working on before Christmas, all patched up. There's more I wanted to put into 1.1 but I couldn't wait; I'll be starting university in a couple weeks, see you guys on the other side. Special thanks to @Godslayer for spriting help...
  15. Samrux

I can't imagine your pain. My condolences.

I can't imagine your pain. My condolences.
  16. Samrux

Why are you stealing my memes

Why are you stealing my memes
  17. Samrux

18. Samrux

I did it. One year of Christmas avatar.

I did it. One year of Christmas avatar.
  19. Samrux

Facade might just happen to be the most ordinary of them lol https://github.com/Samrux/Virtuous/blob/master/Orbitals/Facade.cs Thanks a lot for doing the testing and confirming it's not WeaponOut. I hypothesize the lag is caused by some mod calling my orbitals' GetWeaponDamage multiple times per...
Back
Top Bottom