Search results for query: *

1. F

Game Mechanics Adjust or Remove Luck Mechanic

For those of you who are unaware there is a new mechanic in 1.4 called luck which can affect your chances mainly of loot drops, damage, spawns. The main thing which is gonna affect your luck in the game are ladybug's, luck potions and torches and more. What I mean by torches is that if your...
  2. F

Biomes & Nature [1.3.6 Suggestion] Revert change so that corruption/crimson can't spread through jungle biome.

my point is that it just shouldn't spread to the jungle anyway and i shouldn't need to by a clentaminator just to stop crimson from spreading and make mushroom grass go from top to bottom down my world.
  3. F

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

I believe the corruption/crimson didn't originally convert the jungle biome to any biome that touches it and i think it should of stayed that way.I've lost half my jungle to crimson even with a 3-block wide gap going straight through it can still spread through thorny bushes which is annoying. I...
  4. F

Biomes & Nature [1.3.6 Suggestion] Revert change so that corruption/crimson can't spread through jungle biome.

I didn't copy any threads, this was just something that really bothered me because half of my jungle has turned to crimson. Even with a 3-block wide gap going through it to stop it from spreading the crimson can traverse to the jungle through thorn bushes.
  5. F

On my world I'm currently playing half of my jungle has turned to crimson and it is very hard to stop it spreading through the jungle because jungle thorns can also get in the way. Also if I try to purify it using a clentaminator it will just change to dirt with grass not mud with jungle grass...
Back
Top Bottom