Search results for query: *

1. Chapface

tModLoader Bendy and The Ink Mod

I considered it, but there's so many minor things I'd have to change, it'd be hard to keep track of. I'm also not really sure how bringing it to 1.4 works and all that. So I don't personally think it'd be worth bringing it to 1.4, for me. I kinda prefer 1.3 anyways honestly. So no, it'll...
  2. Chapface

Ive been really on and off on it, but, I have started working on it once again. So, at least for the next bit, it'll probably be developed a little further.
  3. Chapface

tModLoader Sandwich Guy NPC

It should be sold during the Solar Eclipse for 25 Gold.
  4. Chapface

tModLoader I need help with my mod

The issue appears to be on the 36th line, which is where the recipe's start. Just for the future, the syntax error it gives tells you what line is the problem, as well as what the problem is. Usually syntax errors are super simple, like forgetting a ; or somethin. They'll probably occur often...
  5. Chapface

tModLoader Beginner modder needing help

This is a bit of a late response, but oh well. the GlobalNPC from my understanding is basically like the file for any normal NPC, except it runs for every NPC. If you don't already have a GlobalNPC file in your mod, you'd have to create one. So to edit a specific NPC you'd just need to include...
  6. Chapface

tModLoader Throwing Item Modding?

Its pretty simple, very similar to making a ranged item. The main different things for throwing items would be these fields within SetDefaults() Here's just a quick example of a throwing item's SetDefaults. As for the projectile, they work pretty much just like any other projectile. I think...
  7. Chapface

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

The field is Main.hardMode. I dont think there is a vanilla field for if the WoF was defeated other than just if the world is in hardmode (since they usually serve the same purpose anyway). So for example, if(Main.hardMode == true) { //code }
  8. Chapface

Making a crafting material

Items automatically become a material once you include it in any recipe. The recipes can be added in any item file, but its probably better to add the recipes in relevant files. (Either the recipe in the file of its result, or if its a vanilla item, in the material's file.) Heres an example on...
  9. Chapface

Thanks! and yeah, I have now added a source through mediafire. So I hope that works out. If not I can try adding more sources.
  10. Chapface

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

It says speed, speedY, acceleration, accelerationY, and idleSpeed do not exist. You'll have to add either bool, int, float, ect when setting the variables, since they do not exist outside the NPC. Like this: It should also be mentioned, I don't think the YouthTwinklefish() function will ever...
  11. Chapface

Help Please, Terraria content folder not found error with my Tmodloader 64 bits installation.

Are the Tmodloader files in the Terraria folder? And if you're using steam, is the game actually installed? That's all I can currently think of. If both are true probably just reinstall Terraria and/or redo the Tmodloader process.
  12. Chapface

How would I make a custom painting?

Under SetDefaults you would just include this bit of code alongside the rest of the tile code: TileObjectData.newTile.CopyFrom(TileObjectData.Style3x3Wall); //Or whatever style is being copied TileObjectData.newTile.Height = 2; TileObjectData.newTile.Width = 2; //This is how you change the...
  13. Chapface

i need help on my mod

I think the fix is simply having ItemID. before Snowball item.useAmmo = ItemID.Snowball; Im currently unable to verify so I mightve done it wrong, but I think this should work.
  14. Chapface

How do i make it so when me projectile hits a NPC it gives the NPC the cursed flame debuff?

If the item uses a custom projectile, you can input this into the projectile's code and it should work. Or, if a full example is wanted: It's probably possible (and probably better) through the item's code, but I don't know how.
  15. Chapface

Spriting

Sprite sheets for most ores look like these. (Iron, and Copper for ore reference, and Ruby for gemstone reference) The dirt parts of the sprites are so the ore blends with dirt, so they should be left mostly untouched. As for the sprite design itself, keep note of how many different colors the...
  16. Chapface

Bendy and The Ink Mod (BATIMod) is a mod that adds plenty of BATIM inspired content. Content -55 Items -12 NPCs -1 Boss -14 Tiles (+1 Wall) -1 Mount -6 Buffs -YABHB and Boss Checklist support While it's been around since 2018, it was left in poor condition. But now it's back with completely...
  17. Chapface

tModLoader Fractures of Penumbra (WIP)

I saw this on the mod browser. Just wanted to say that this mod is great. Great sprites, cool concepts, just overall pretty much a lot of what makes a good mod. I hope this mod prospers and stuff. Edit (Just because nobody's commented since mine, at the time of writing): A multiplayer bug...
  18. Chapface

tModLoader Sandwich Guy NPC

Sandwich Guy NPC is a mod that, as the name suggests, adds the Sandwich Guy NPC. Sandwich Guy sells sandwiches, which act as consumables with varying stat bonuses and effects. Content -1 NPC (Sandwich Guy) -44 total items (33 Sandwiches, And 1 "Energy Drink" ) While it's been around since...
  19. Chapface

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Ok, I added the reset thing, but now it says the following message: c:\Users:owner\Documents\My Games\ Terraria\Modloader\Mod Sources\BATIM\ BatimPlayer.cs(26,1) : error CS1513: } expected this would be an easy fix but I did it properly from my understanding using System; using...
  20. Chapface

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I dont actually think I put "projectile.timeout" in it. I have "projectile.timeLeft" in it though. Here is the code just in case: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace BATIM.Projectiles.Minions { public class BabyBlob ...
Back
Top Bottom