Search results for query: *

1. FalloutGuy645

Other Game Lethal Company

Surprised no one has made a thread on this yet. Feel like I don’t even need to explain what the game is. It’s been a hit on steam with a very active community. This was the first horror game to make me Alt F4 out of it, too. Take a guess what creature made me do that. Anyways, thoughts on the...
  2. FalloutGuy645

Other Game Palworld

Palworld released a couple of days ago on steam for early access. My friends and I played some of it last night and it was surprisingly entertaining that kept us all playing. What are everyone’s thoughts on the game?
  3. FalloutGuy645

PC Members of TFC, what was your most embarrassing end to a hardcore run?

Games that end your run after one death often put players on edge because all it takes is one mistake. This philosophy for “hardcore” runs holds true with Terraria. With there being countless attempts of hardcore runs there is bound to be deaths that make you tilt your head and think “did he...
  4. FalloutGuy645

Weapons & Equip Phaseblades Ignoring Defense

For a quick recap, Phaseblades received a buff in 1.4.4 in damage and attack speed. They feel somewhat competent, as I am able to kill enemies swiftly at the cost of being up close to an enemy. Still, their performance is underwhelming. There is heavy competition between it and the Starfury...
  5. FalloutGuy645

NPCs & Enemies Brain of Cthulhu’s second phase needs some adjustment.

The Brain of Cthulhu has such a cool and unique second phase (the brain’s second phase not the second phase of the entire fight) and it’s just a shame it can easily be countered by looking at the minimap during his second phase. Removing the boss icon, or alternatively, having four BoC boss...
  6. FalloutGuy645

I Uh... Play Trombone. AMA!

Nothing special about me, I just like to play trombone and piano. Feel free to ask me almost anything!
  7. FalloutGuy645

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

“Got a burning unpopular opinion you want to share? Spark some discussions!” Got an opinion that makes other people say “Bleh!”? Here would be a nice thread to post it and maybe start a small conversation. I do have a teeny tiny request though. Please do not post anything that could...
  8. FalloutGuy645

Switch Apprentice’s Trousers doesn’t provide speed bonus.

The Apprentice’s Trousers should provide a bonus 20% in speed, however when I run there‘s no extra boost in speed. Without the trousers on, I run at 15 mph. With the trousers on, I still run at 15 mph.
  9. FalloutGuy645

What’s your favorite instrument, and why?

If you had to pick ANY instrument, whether you play it or not, what would you pick? Or maybe you don’t like instruments? I’d pick the trombone, it’s my personal favorite.
  10. FalloutGuy645

Switch Nebula Armor health regeneration doesn’t work (1.3.5 PC equivalent)

The nebula armor‘s health regeneration booster does not provide any health regeneration nor does it stack (instead when grabbing another health regeneration the timer just resets). This glitch has been around since launch from what I’ve read but I haven’t seen any posts about it since the new...
Back
Top Bottom