Search results for query: *

1. chicken<3

ugh hes starting another mod before finish the first one what a loser

I'm working on adding gem cross guards and hilts made from bars I'm going to try to finish pre-hardmode before i start working on hardmode.
  2. chicken<3

ugh hes starting another mod before finish the first one what a loser

Hey ladies its me, chicken, I started work on a different mod before finishing big money mod (I'm not sorry). Non of you probably even care but big money mod was kinda just random crap i thought was cool in terraria and was going no were cause i ran out of ideas and didn't have enough knowledge...
  3. chicken<3

tModLoader [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation: tModLoader Edition

i think for making a arching projectile just use the arrow ai and also to make something like the star wrath i know there is a guide for it if i find it i will post it in the thread but for now try to find it on your own also dither your pfp made me die inside a little
  4. chicken<3

tModLoader BigMoneyMod

thanks dude sorry for the late reply too i toke 2 days off and thanks for the criticism i will most likely be changing most of all the sprites
  5. chicken<3

tModLoader How do i animate a gun

sup nerds (nah jk i love you all) does anybody here know how to make a gun do a animation when its fired?
  6. chicken<3

extremely good artist also a real nice dude

extremely good artist also a real nice dude
  7. chicken<3

whats popin b its ya boy chicken

whats popin b its ya boy chicken
  8. chicken<3

thanks dudski nice to know the community is very welcoming

thanks dudski nice to know the community is very welcoming
  9. chicken<3

tModLoader BigMoneyMod

of course mu dudski this is an obsidian bar i made because i thought it be a coolio idea this is charged meteorite that i made that could could be turned into a bar to craft the alt armor the heart piece i made it takes 10 fallen stars so it wouldn't be too op a butterfly knife that i made...
  10. chicken<3

tModLoader BigMoneyMod

whats popin peeps its ya boy the best modder in the game, Okay on a serous note now, Hi I'm chicken and I am currently working on a mod called, you guessed it; "BigMoneyMod"! This mod is supposed to be a mod that expands all the classes slightly in pre hard mod and pre moon lord so far I am...
  11. chicken<3

what up

Whats popin broskis its the best g a m e r in the world (me) so please take note my existence
  12. chicken<3

Well hello there...

just make a little floating platform like 6ish blocks above you that is about 30 blocks long and just use it for cover when ever the moon lord tries using his laser (also use the best weapons and armor depending on your play style and potions such as ironskin and regeneration duh)
  13. chicken<3

I know this is a dead thread but there is a ez pz way to make a homing projectile by just setting the projectile.aiStyle to 36 code: projectile.aiStyle = 36;
  14. chicken<3

for the homing projectile it says it couldn't find out what a hostile npc is please help me fix this issue
Back
Top Bottom