Search results for query: *

• Users: Wolf653
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Wolf653

Weapons & Equip The Meathook

To put it simply the Meat Hook is a grappling hook with a rather unique property of grappling enemies with roughly 20 damage or so and throwing the player around in a curve if they were mid air or directly towards the enemy if they were grounded effectively resetting flight time and making...
  2. Wolf653

Blocks & Decoration Vending Machines

As you know when using farms you have to store most of your junk you acquire then drag it all the way to back to one of your npcs which can be rather annoying. So what if we had vending machines that can be bought from the steampunker once plantera has been defeated. (i've also been thinking...
  3. Wolf653

Game Mechanics Make the Target Lock smoother regarding Binoculars and Scopes

This Target Lock combined with scopes tend to make the camera janky and unfavorable with faster enemies usually bosses. this of course makes the sniper/recon scope more unpleasant to use as well. so I would suggest making it move more smoothly with the lock on.
  4. Wolf653

Working as Designed [Mobile] Christmas doesn't start after reaching Wave 15 of the frost moon

Correct me if i'm wrong but you only need to get to wave 15 with the 5 bonus waves being optional in order to start the christmas season according to the wiki I believe due to this bug the season rather triggers when all 20 waves are complete instead of 15 which can make filling the bestiary...
  5. Wolf653

Items Biome Lockboxes

with the whole opposite infection biomes becoming available without world hopping via the Dryad selling the opposite seeds in a graveyard. you can acquire that opposite biome key but there is a problem you can't use said key so effectively you have to beat plantera in a corruption/crimson world...
  6. Wolf653

Blocks & Decoration Echo blocks should be able to overlap with liquids

Lets say this You've finally beaten plantera and have thus gained access to echo blocks a perfect building material for your barrier to prevent a child from drowning or a crab from getting knocked into the void but this then happens This of course looks very unappealing. And i'm honestly not...
  7. Wolf653

Mobile Herb blooming sprites don't appear on clay pots or planter boxes

It should be noted that they will still drop their respective seeds during their blooming time and that shiverthorns and blinkroot don't seem to experience this at all . It may also be linked to having graphics set as low
  8. Wolf653

Mobile Make Dashing easier to perform

As many of you may know there are accessories that allow a player to dash most notable is the shield of Cthulhu but there is a considerable problem with the mechanic on mobile is that number one it leaves the player more vulnerable due to them completely stopping movement to double tap a...
  9. Wolf653

**REPORTED** Doors are prone to causing OCD

as you can see in the picture that little wooden block above the door is ONE PIXEL separated from the door not sure if i only noticed this now but its irritating. This also appears to be present on other blocks
  10. Wolf653

Mobile How many PC/console exclusive items will be added to mobile?

I have generally noticed while reading on the wiki there are items and events that seem to be missing despite being added in 1.3 what i'm talking is critter statues, conveyer belts, yellow wires, and notably sandstorms that have exclusive items to that event now i completely understand why the...
  11. Wolf653

Game Mechanics Add Desktop "minion lock on" system to other platform

So i was battling a martian saucer using a tempest staff aka sharknados and experienced an issue the minions would lose interest and come back to me and i looked through gamepedia and found a desktop exclusive feature that would be very useful for summoners on other platforms aka the minion lock...
  12. Wolf653

Weapons & Equip Gathering helpers

There should be potions and equipment that affects the drop chance of rare items (while decreasing the drop chance of useless/common items) from enemies or increases the amount of items dropped from enemies i'm just gonna list my ideas below 1. Four leaf clover "Increases drop chance of rare...
  13. Wolf653

Mobile Nurse using one of the dryad's quotes

The nurse appears to rarely have one of the same quotes as the dryad
  14. Wolf653

Mobile Can't use character data

So um i can"t access my character's file that i backed up to google drive which had alot of progress on it cause i started using it rather then the local is there a reason why i can't use that character and how do i get it back
Back
Top Bottom