Search results for query: *

1. wxl990

How to use steelseries apex 3 rgb integration?

I’m unable to get the rgb lighting feature to work after buying the steelseries apex 3. I’ve downloaded all the software for it and tried multiple different things but for some reason it just won’t work. Any suggestions? I would really appreciate any help as I bought a membrane keyboard instead...
  2. wxl990

NPCs & Enemies Underworld Event

It was simply a suggestion, I don't have any details on it. I was just thinking that it'd be nice to have a reason to go to the underworld after hardmode. If there was loot that'd help with fighting the moon lord that'd be cool. But if it were just to be after the moon lord it would be pretty...
  3. wxl990

NPCs & Enemies Underworld Event

It would be pretty cool if there was a hardmode event in the underworld... Maybe ex-moon lord or golem? Could just be called the demon army or something... Idk
  4. wxl990

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

I think a bullet pet/summon would be a cool drop from the moon lord... (a luminite bullet of course) Sort of like a bullet that flies around and kills things. There should also be some more items added that are used by enemies from the lunar event. lol is this for 3ds I meant for the pc
  5. wxl990

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

I feel like less mobs spawn on mobile... That would make sense though ( because of lag ) Like your profile pic man
  6. wxl990

Terraria is probably the fasting developing game that exists. I've played all kinds of other sandbox games that promise to make progress, but they usually only add a few things that are not polished. You should not compain man, it will come. Has anyone had problems with chlorophyte?
  7. wxl990

Nvmd He spawned, it just took like ten days
  8. wxl990

No you didn't man... You're legit
  9. wxl990

Bro I'm not an Idiot, yes I did... I made sure that the house was alright too. Maybe It is because I want him to spawn in the jungle. ...
  10. wxl990

I can't get the witch doctor to spawn... Is this a bug?
  11. wxl990

Wow I really did not think this would come out... dang that is awesome. By the way, how soon is soon?
  12. wxl990

I like Terraria...maybe too much...yeah...

I like Terraria...maybe too much...yeah...
Back
Top Bottom