Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a pretty funny
bug in mobile it isn't game breaking but if you use MAGIC mirror then switch to fairy bell wait three seconds and repeat then you will get HILARIOUS results
Ok so I did that, and I was thinking you were refering to the bug where you could switch the item out and replace it with somthing else and it would use the oter item up instead, you know like taking a boss summon out of your hotbar before it is actually used and you can use it again, but tis is a realy cool bug!

I find it funny that some people post about their bases and how much progress they've made in the new update and then complain about how people are going crazy for it to come out or for the bug to fix. Yep
I was just trying to get the thread away from complaining about android not working or Amazon not being out. Don't have to bash because I'm trying to get this thread away from complaints.

You would think most developers would have worked through the weekend.. Considering the severity and scope of the issue.
Terraria is probably the fasting developing game that exists. I've played all kinds of other sandbox games that promise to make progress, but they usually only add a few things that are not polished. You should not compain man, it will come.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418016821][/DOUBLEPOST]Has anyone had problems with chlorophyte?

I am the foreign game player

English is not my mother tongue, this is machine translation, I do not know where the feedback BUG, so I give you thismessage.

Android version of the BUG:

[1] the game will be strange not timed exit

[2] online into the game, one party control button will disappear, the host of this square not, doubt is due to insufficient memory to load game.

I hope the new function:

[1] don't kill NPC, can give NPC for residence

[2] can get props lying on the ground, convenient multiplayer send props to other players

[3] to add more zombies, like computer version, explosive head Zombie, zombie blue hair

[4] add fish tank, like the computer version (1.2.4) to catch the duck, rabbit and so on animal exhibition.

I will always support you, always love you ~

谢谢!

I feel like less mobs spawn on mobile... That would make sense though ( because of lag )
[DOUBLEPOST=1418017490][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok so I did that, and I was thinking you were refering to the bug where you could switch the item out and replace it with somthing else and it would use the oter item up instead, you know like taking a boss summon out of your hotbar before it is actually used and you can use it again, but tis is a realy cool bug!
Like your profile pic man

Is it going to be on the kindle anytime soon, cause i have a kindle, and can other devices hook up like, ipod with kindle? please answer both my questions,

Is it going to be on the kindle anytime soon, cause i have a kindle, and can other devices hook up like, ipod with kindle? please answer both my questions,
If by hook up you meant to say to WiFi multi-player... Well, I have the Amazon version (with a Nexus 7 2013) and I could play with my brother (he has and ipad) in the previous version, I imagine that they would be able to do so in this version too

If by hook up you meant to say to WiFi multi-player... Well, I have the Amazon version (with a Nexus 7 2013) and I could play with my brother (he has and ipad) in the previous version, I imagine that they would be able to do so in this version too
Thank you very much, :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1418019194][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know about the second question, but with the first, it's Amazon's update process that it's not out yet for Kindle
thanks i just need to wait then, :p

Thank you very much, :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1418019194][/DOUBLEPOST]
thanks i just need to wait then, :p
Glad to help... And yep many around here are in the same situation, waiting for Amazon to update de game, but I have a bad feeling, I also buyed the banner saga (and use lollipop inin my nexus) the thing is... That they haven't updated it for almost two weeks... And the current version that they have is not compatible with lollipop... So, if the problem persist then we would have to wait longer than expected. But hopefully they could put their s*** together and deliver the updates quickly.

image.jpg
3rd day in post plantera, truffle still hasn't shown up,despite the message 'muscaria would like to,settle down'. Is this a know bug or am I doing something wrong
image.jpg

Sup, new to this forum. Not sure if I'm allowed to post this but the reason (at least for me) why the game crashes on android is because the game doesn't extract the data to the Android/data/games.and.games.Terrariapaid file correctly, it's empty. Transfering those files from a device that works usually fixes this problem.

Sup, new to this forum. Not sure if I'm allowed to post this but the reason (at least for me) why the game crashes on android is because the game doesn't extract the data to the Android/data/games.and.games.Terrariapaid file correctly, it's empty. Transfering those files from a device that works usually fixes this problem.
What u mean? And , where to transfer those files?
[DOUBLEPOST=1418030146][/DOUBLEPOST]
What u mean? And , where to transfer those files?

OMG! You're right!!! Now i can play terraria! :D:D

Android user that buying the app through in app purchase in trial terraria is so unlucky :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1418037337][/DOUBLEPOST]Android user that buying the app through in app purchase in trial terraria is so unlucky :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom