Search results for query: *

1. The Villager

PC Looking for players to join my tModLoader server

Hey! As the title says, I'm looking for players interested in playing on modded terraria servers - I'm running this one as a 24/7 server with block logging and region protection (reduce/catch griefers), and welcome all users who would like somewhere fun to be a part of building. There will be...
  2. The Villager

tModLoader Edge Of Fate • Modded Server • Community Focused

Edge of Fate Here Be Monsters, Loot And Adventure Hello friends! I am here to introduce my dedicated server, starting out fresh and looking for friendly faces to chill, explore, and fight thousands of monsters with. This is a tModLoader server, and want to make this feel as community driven as...
  3. The Villager

An Audience With The Mayor

Hello, friends. Has there been a burning question on your mind about me, Animal Crossing, Smash Bros., or Nintendo? Ask me anything.
  4. The Villager

PC Villager joins the battle!

Hey, I'm not much of a talker, but recently, I found myself made homeless by racoons. Don't worry too much about it - it was just a little... misunderstanding over a loan repayment... look, I'm not a violent person, trust me, but I just didn't like how they look at me. I just... couldn't take it...
  5. The Villager

PC Villager joins the battle!

Hey everyone, I'm a player with approximately 1200 hours on Terraria up to 1.2.2, and wanted to get back into playing with the newest updates. The problem is, everyone that I played Terraria with back then is... gone... like my last town disappeared after selling my soul to Tom Nook. ...
Back
Top Bottom