Search results for query: *

1. Toadoot

If the above user's profile pic was an NPC, what would he/she sell/do?

You'd, uh, sell black magic-related items.
  2. Toadoot

Game Mechanics Wraparound in worlds

I'm absolutely gleeful to hear that you like the idea, and that it'll be addressed in the future if another Terraria title comes out! It's a bummer that it's not currently possible, but it's really meaningful to me that I have been listened to. Thank you for your feedback on this.
  3. Toadoot

NPCs & Enemies The Cultist and Umbramorphing!

Of course, I was trying to say you can go fight him before the Lunatic Cultist. Heck, Duke Fishron got into the game way before him. Oops, I didn't realize when I typed that hassle, that the second quotation specifically said pre-Plantera. Apologies!
  4. Toadoot

NPCs & Enemies The Cultist and Umbramorphing!

Pardon me, but Duke Fishron is available anytime in hardmode, if I understood this right.
  5. Toadoot

Bosses - Easiest to Hardest

King Slime - Not a hard at all boss, considering he's affected by terrain and isn't immune to lava nor fire. Its only move is also jumping around, which is quite easily eluded. Eater of Worlds - This boss only ever gives me trouble in Expert Mode, if anything. Its AI is literally the same as the...
  6. Toadoot

Yes, you got it right, this would be it.
  7. Toadoot

Items Time-Based Weapon

I agree with the moon phase-based type being more appealing after giving it 5 seconds of thought. Meanwhile activities may block this weapon's subjectively preferred states at times, it shouldn't be a big deal- You only use it to fight, and your skill is the only difference. Fighting is a large...
  8. Toadoot

Items Time-Based Weapon

This weapon idea sounds complicated, and truth be told, may be exactly this, but not necessarily bad. The weapon would be affected by the time of the day, and possibly by the moon phase, like fishing. Its stats would jumble up/change, boosting or lowering range, size, damage, mana usage...
  9. Toadoot

Items Right-clicking with Magic Mirror teleports you back

Interesting idea. There are solutions to balancing the difficulty of the feature. A debuff similar to Chaos State (probably not what it's called) and inability to return during boss fights should do the trick. We already have the horrified debuff for the latter to be similar to.
  10. Toadoot

Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

The Twins. Their speed and alignment against you are both on spot, for them anyways. The Destroyer is fairly easy, considering I beat it with a chainsaw. Yeah, a tool. To be fair, it was the titanium chainsaw, but it's not hard to get before fighting this boss. The probes also give you hearts...
  11. Toadoot

Game Mechanics Crawling

How about adding eating the ground to Te- Okay, no, it's called crawling. A wise man once said ''y cant metroid crawl'', and this is what I've always wondered about in Terraria. Easy enemy exploit, presumably. But that could be fixed as well, just prevent usage of items and maybe life regen if...
  12. Toadoot

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Exhaling ideas, inhaling thoughts

I love what the Terraria team has done with most of its NPCs and enemies, just not the ones that are reskins or the like. Not saying I don't like them though. Anyway, as for what I have in mind, here it is! Enemies... Slimes: Some slimes may leave... slime. On the ground, when they get hit...
  13. Toadoot

Game Mechanics There's still rope

So, ropes work perfectly when you travel with them vertically. It accelerates just fine, it goes swiftly, smoothly, and flawlessly unless an enemy comes to smash your face and you fall down. I'm not suggesting removing enemies though, I'd love if the horizontal movement was almost as good as...
  14. Toadoot

Heh, thanks.

Heh, thanks.
  15. Toadoot

Am I having fun yet?

Am I having fun yet?
  16. Toadoot

I think you could have an option in the world creation screen to enable wraparound in the worlds. This would cause a small problem with WoF, but you can't leave the Underworld, so you could tinker with the ends of it and make a temporary wall there, or disable it for the fight. It'd make boss...
Back
Top Bottom