NPCs & Enemies The Cultist and Umbramorphing!

Pardon me, but Duke Fishron is available anytime in hardmode, if I understood this right.
If you think you can take him, you can definitely do so whenever. Most folks I know or have seen wait 'til at least post-Plantera, though.

Pardon me, but Duke Fishron is available anytime in hardmode, if I understood this right.
Ok, defeat WoF then go straight to the nearest Mushroom Biome, scoop up a worm, and immediately fight Duke Fishron :cool:

My point is just because it's available to fight doesn't mean...you shouldn't xD you can technically fight Duke in Easy Mode as long as you carry a worm over, that doesn't mean you should!

Reactions: Bry
Ok, defeat WoF then go straight to the nearest Mushroom Biome, scoop up a worm, and immediately fight Duke Fishron :cool:

My point is just because it's available to fight doesn't mean...you shouldn't xD you can technically fight Duke in Easy Mode as long as you carry a worm over, that doesn't mean you should!
If you think you can take him, you can definitely do so whenever. Most folks I know or have seen wait 'til at least post-Plantera, though.

Of course, I was trying to say you can go fight him before the Lunatic Cultist. Heck, Duke Fishron got into the game way before him.
[doublepost=1555182284,1555181988][/doublepost]Oops, I didn't realize when I typed that hassle, that the second quotation specifically said pre-Plantera. Apologies!

You could have just said, "There are already tons of weapons in the game at that phase." instead of, "You, uh, realize where the Cultists have their ritual, right?" which is completely irrelevant.
Yeah, yeah, I get it; it was an unnecessarily long shot that you'd see what I was getting at.
Let's not try that again. -~-

Last edited:
You, uh, realize where the Cultists have their ritual, right?

There's kind of a boatload of weapons already available at this point in the game. Not sure if adding even more is a good idea.
If the Cultist were to sell more items, the better route might just be making his shop more vanity-related, like his Umbramorphing.

I don't think you understood what I meant there... My post is not about adding new items...
I meant wepons that work like the lunatic cultist's attacks

*can't quote, quotes in messages* *nor can you qoute messages that are only quotes*
I was just correcting everyone
%:sigh:

Back
Top Bottom