Search results for query: *

1. Flygoniaks

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

While the idea sounds mildly interesting to me, and could be a mod if you wanted it to be, you probably should have read the original rules set by Leinfors more carefully: This is a thread about balance changes, not requesting complete overhauls of an armor set just because it would be cool...
  2. Flygoniaks

PC Oversight?: Angry Dandelions not spawning in Hard-Mode

Even if Re-Logic doesn't want Angry Dandelions to spawn in Hardmode (which I don't see why they shouldn't), this could be easily fixed by automatically registering the Angry Dandelion (along with any other pre-hardmode exclusive monsters, if there are any) into the Bestiary after defeating the...
  3. Flygoniaks

If we're focusing on game balance, that's not much of an excuse. At least make it better than the Ruby Staff since the Amber Hook is better than the Ruby Hook.
  4. Flygoniaks

Speaking of the Underground Desert, why is the Amber Staff identical to the Ruby Staff and worse than the Diamond Staff when it is significantly harder to get than either? You have to be lucky enough to find an Extractinator, and then explore the dangerous Underground Desert for fossils, so...
  5. Flygoniaks

This is actually terrible design, especially since the bestiary is saved on a per-world basis. It's not a "balance issue" per se, but definitely something that needs reported right away. Though not necessarily a "proper" bug, it is definitely the result of an oversight during development, so...
  6. Flygoniaks

See, now this is a post that's clearly about balancing. Since Leinfors specializing in item balancing, I'm not sure if he will be able to help with this, but at least your argument is totally clear. Where to post things is an imperfect science. Considering that I've been talking about the...
  7. Flygoniaks

I don't think this is the right place to post this. This thread is about game balance, particularly minor changes mostly having to do with items. Giving your thoughts on a biome in general is a bit too off-topic. This is not the place to request a new boss, though you are probably right in...
  8. Flygoniaks

You're absolutely right, I forgot about that! I fully admit my mistake here. Though it is possible that some players won't know about it. Yeah, if you've read my later posts, I have definitely realized that this issue isn't as large of a design flaw as I made it out to be. However, I still...
  9. Flygoniaks

Yeah, with stuff like Journey Mode and the Drill Containment Unit existing, I seriously doubt Re-Logic will see this as a problem.
  10. Flygoniaks

I'd like to propose an alternative. Instead of Hoplites dropping marble, have the new Rock Golem enemy drop them instead. Hoplites have enough unique drops already and these drop stone. But yeah, this isn't really a "balance" issue. I did some searching and Forums > Terraria - Cross-Platform...
  11. Flygoniaks

Uh... it's already worse? I'm looking at the stats for all 3 of them and I feel confident in saying the Orichalcum Sword is worse than the Adamantite/Titanium ones.
  12. Flygoniaks

I would like to reiterate that I am specifically referring to blind playthroughs when talking about this. Your points about the Spelunker Potion and auto cursor are definitely valid and I do admit that they help alleviate some of the problems I mentioned earlier. Though some players may not...
  13. Flygoniaks

Game Mechanics NPCs must always leave their graves in death

Wait, so you're not okay with dying, but you're okay with cheesing the game by leaving the world to despawn enemies? This seems a little strange to me. If leaving the game to despawn enemies is within your personal set of rules, I don't see why purposely killing yourself for tombstones...
  14. Flygoniaks

This is a fair point. However, it should be noted that prior to 1.4, the craziest dyes one could get from Strange Plants were reserved for entering hardmode or even later. Pre-hardmode, the most unique dyes you could get were the "acid dyes" and "reflective dyes," both of which were slightly...
  15. Flygoniaks

I think this one falls under "balance changes we've made that you think were not enough, or were too much/disagree with" as said in the original post. A few people on this thread already mentioned Strange Plants being hardmode-exclusive, but none of them got to the real problem with this...
  16. Flygoniaks

Game Mechanics NPCs must always leave their graves in death

I disagree with this, mainly because all graves spawn ghosts when broken, including those dropped by NPCs. If what you're wanting comes true, then the player has to mine a grave and fight an annoying ghost every single time an NPC dies. Since you can lose a lot of NPCs from a bad invasion or...
  17. Flygoniaks

Been a while, huh? Almost a year since I logged in last. I'm back now to give a few suggestions...

Been a while, huh? Almost a year since I logged in last. I'm back now to give a few suggestions for minor patches.
  18. Flygoniaks

I don't get why Summoners couldn't crit in the first place... very happy to see this.

I don't get why Summoners couldn't crit in the first place... very happy to see this.
  19. Flygoniaks

Weapons & Equip [1.3.6] Repurposing Fossil Armor

I see no problem with adding a fossil-themed sentry into the mix. Who knows, maybe they already have? I just wanted to focus on the armor itself rather than request totally new items as well. I guess I was also thinking of the underground desert as still being "optional," but Re-Logic is...
  20. Flygoniaks

Weapons & Equip [1.3.6] Repurposing Fossil Armor

Greetings, Re-Logic, moderators, and the everyday forum user! The purpose of this thread is to suggest a complete overhaul of the Fossil Armor set. "The Fossil armor is fine as it is. Why change it?" It's been announced some time ago that the so-called "throwing" class is being scrapped almost...
Back
Top Bottom