Search results for query: *

1. WAR-THERAPY

tModLoader Helpful NPCs

this mod is a lifesaver. I really like to mass build things, but struggle immensely in acquiring some items like metal ingots. particularly, iron being used on everything from chests to minecarts to furniture, to even accessories and consumables. it is also a great coin sink.
  2. WAR-THERAPY

Anthem Development

that's one heck of a relief. I already had to downsize this reaper a LOT just to fit. should I repeat with the same model, or would you rather give me an image and have me try to adapt something new?
  3. WAR-THERAPY

Anthem Development

huh. it's awkward to do it in 2x2, feels like there's not enough space. do sprites HAVE to be 32x32 pixels wide? I might try again. :P this could easily be an excelent way to learn pixel art.
  4. WAR-THERAPY

Anthem Development

here's my attempt at re-creating a weapon from Warframe, the Reaper Prime: this was my first attempt using Piskel, I hope the file is more or less how it should be? this is literaly the first time I'm doing this, let me know how I could improve, what's okay, what's not okay, etc...
  5. WAR-THERAPY

Anthem Development

be more specific. 2x2? ... what? could you give me pixelXpixel measures...?
  6. WAR-THERAPY

Anthem Development

I might help with sprites. I'm an animation student and Photoshop and i get along famously. Never did sprites before, but i could definitely try.
  7. WAR-THERAPY

tModLoader looking for a mod that allows me to purchase ores.

that'd be great. but if you DO go forward with the idea, make sure you give those materials meaningful prices, please. the idea is to alleviate the grind, not to get rid of it altogether. do you play warframe? in warframe, the only way to get prime parts and build prime equipment (arguably the...
  8. WAR-THERAPY

tModLoader looking for a mod that allows me to purchase ores.

hello, title more or less says it all! I'm looking for a mod that adds an NPC that sells ores - preferably in their raw unrefined form - in order to get access to alternate metals for my world, alleviate the grind, and allow me to better construct things with,but while still paying for the...
  9. WAR-THERAPY

PC Terraria does not run as a useable window, instead runs as background application

Hello, Currently, I am having a rather bothersome inconvenience with how Terraria seems to run on my PC. it has been recently gone through a complete HDD wipe, and thus I lost everything. I re-installed Terraria through steam; no issue as usual. However, Most of the times where I open the...
  10. WAR-THERAPY

Game Mechanics Actual Elevator

when i wrote that, i was refering to anything that wasn't instant or near instant, which sadly is simply rope.
  11. WAR-THERAPY

i don't want to move FASTER. i want to use elevators, which MOVE and have a bit of a visual flavor to them, plus helping in terms of thematic building. How amy supposed to make a skyscrapper without actual elevators? skyscrappers DONT have teleporters.
  12. WAR-THERAPY

Blocks & Decoration Enchanted Projector

so basically, this is a music box - that instead of recording music to import from biome to biome, records the biome background itself? TAKE ALL MY MONEY I'M SOLD
  13. WAR-THERAPY

Blocks & Decoration Hiding Logic Gates

you can use shadow paint. all that is visible is a pitch-black section of the map, if you use shadow paint both with a paint roller (paints background walls) and a paintbrush ( paints placed items and blocks). In many maps we play for roleplay, doors between divisions of a house and elevators...
  14. WAR-THERAPY

Howdy! So i've been thinking. Terraria has a huge technology gap, in terms of what someone can actualuy build or use. We start with torches, platforms, and rope. a.k.a., we start with the same technological level as a young boyscout. totally enough in this game to get by and go through almost...
  15. WAR-THERAPY

here's my entry. :D http://imgur.com/RvZgWbz

here's my entry. :D http://imgur.com/RvZgWbz
  16. WAR-THERAPY

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

wow. So apparently, we are going to get our hands in some sort of context-sensitive wiring, or even multi-function tools and triggers... i'm droooooooling here.
  17. WAR-THERAPY

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

i tried waiting 30 minutes. other than that, i fiddled a little with ore amounts and such, but nothing to ridiculous degrees. i didn even alter the brick schemes of anything. not to mention, it froze completeçy - even the blue progress bar beneath stopped moving completely, exactly at 50%...
  18. WAR-THERAPY

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

oops... it freezes at "Generating Structures, even if i don't do anything in structre-related factors.
  19. WAR-THERAPY

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

there are just a few features that would make this even more awesome: 1 - the ability to make the world entirely ONE biome. imagine a world of ice, an entire world worth of jungle,of a seemingly endless desert. 2 - the ability to make a world with frozen weather characteristics, like perma...
  20. WAR-THERAPY

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

greetings; how do i revert to vanilla Terraria without uninstalling? i already tried the Restore vanilla anc Choose File options, but i allways end up with Tmod opening up, not normal Terraria.
Back
Top Bottom