Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I have to generate them in large world.
Dungeon Size, Temple Size are both about 150%
The last statement I'm sorry you do not transmitted because the text made with automatic translation .
I just tried 2 times with the settings you told me, and it worked both times. Did you try again? Also, that step usually takes longer. Did you try to let it run for a while?

Was that last statement an error that showed? If it was, you can paste it here in Japanese and I can figure it out.

Sometimes it'll get stuck at 'Generating structures' but it'll actually be done after a few minutes. So, it helps to have a little patience; it's not like the world is going to generate as fast as vanilla with this much customisability.

there are just a few features that would make this even more awesome:

1 - the ability to make the world entirely ONE biome. imagine a world of ice, an entire world worth of jungle,of a seemingly endless desert.
2 - the ability to make a world with frozen weather characteristics, like perma rain, eternal nights or days, etc.

Some requests:
A cancel button during world generation.
An option to change the amount and size of the hives in the jungle (or even an option for them to spawn outside the jungle)
A 'total chest estimation' (including the Dungeon, the Lihzahrd Temple, random;y spawning chests etc.)
A main menu.
A 'launch Terraria' button on that main menu.
An exit button on the main menu.
The ability that in place of one ore, another spawns in that place, e.g you can have mythril spawning in hell, hellstone spawning where copper would spawn, and copper spawning when you broke a demon alter.

Jopojelly, this is fantastic. I've played around with the settings and I'm enjoying it. Eagerly waiting some of the other features that are planned! I hope to get that world with one of each corruption, crimson, and hallow.

You sure it freezes? That step takes a little longer. What options did you try?
i tried waiting 30 minutes.

other than that, i fiddled a little with ore amounts and such, but nothing to ridiculous degrees. i didn even alter the brick schemes of anything.

not to mention, it froze completeçy - even the blue progress bar beneath stopped moving completely, exactly at 50%.

Later i tried generating an entirely normal world. it froze on the exact same place.

there are just a few features that would make this even more awesome:

1 - the ability to make the world entirely ONE biome. imagine a world of ice, an entire world worth of jungle,of a seemingly endless desert.
2 - the ability to make a world with frozen weather characteristics, like perma rain, eternal nights or days, etc.
1. This is much harder than you would think. Plus, how would you progress without, for example, a jungle?
2. Impossible, that is handled in game.
Some requests:
A cancel button during world generation.
An option to change the amount and size of the hives in the jungle (or even an option for them to spawn outside the jungle)
A 'total chest estimation' (including the Dungeon, the Lihzahrd Temple, random;y spawning chests etc.)
A main menu.
A 'launch Terraria' button on that main menu.
An exit button on the main menu.
The ability that in place of one ore, another spawns in that place, e.g you can have mythril spawning in hell, hellstone spawning where copper would spawn, and copper spawning when you broke a demon alter.
1. Alt-F4?
2. Good idea
3. I've been working on that.
4,5,6. I guess that could be useful.
7. Hmm, I'd rather not make things to convoluted. Conveying that option in the menu would be confusing as well.
i tried waiting 30 minutes.

other than that, i fiddled a little with ore amounts and such, but nothing to ridiculous degrees. i didn even alter the brick schemes of anything.

not to mention, it froze completeçy - even the blue progress bar beneath stopped moving completely, exactly at 50%.

Later i tried generating an entirely normal world. it froze on the exact same place.
That is odd that it would fail on an entirely normal world. What OS?

The legendary world generation tool is finally back. Thanks jopojelly! :)
However my progress bar is stuck on the generating structures part, I don't know why it's stuck.

You have done a very nice job so far, I love the way you can make simple worlds with increased ores, or super weird worlds with 20 times the traps, and no hell.

Could you make it possible to make the entire world be one biome? That would be great!

You have done a very nice job so far, I love the way you can make simple worlds with increased ores, or super weird worlds with 20 times the traps, and no hell.

Could you make it possible to make the entire world be one biome? That would be great!
Actually, it would be impossible to progress the game if the entire world would be one biome (just like jopojelly said). But I'd like it for fun-sies.

I have idea, you can make a thing where orb and hearts spawn both in the same world or make one crimson side one corruption side and a thing that in dungeon there is 100 chest in a same room but all have random content (from all types of chest)

Can you add a way to generate surface caves like this? Or it is possible with the existing terrain options just I'm doing something wrong? I like the not so plain surface, but hate the deep chasms.
un.png

Can you add a way to generate surface caves like this? Or it is possible with the existing terrain options just I'm doing something wrong? I like the not so plain surface, but hate the deep chasms.
Yeah, that's already done for the next release.
MYZa2FX.png

I have idea, you can make a thing where orb and hearts spawn both in the same world or make one crimson side one corruption side and a thing that in dungeon there is 100 chest in a same room but all have random content (from all types of chest)
Hearts and orbs will spawn if you have the both corruption and crimson option selected. 100 chests in a room....I don't think I'll do that anytime soon.

how to make both of all hardmode ores spawn at start? can i do this?
please make option to pregenerate BOTH of three hardmode ores :)
Maybe. Seems unnecessary, but maybe.

Back
Top Bottom