Search results for query: *

1. Roboarms

Resolved [Xbox One] Glyphs not displaying in chat correctly

Thank you @Sinon878 ! Because of the way the system works (as you've deduced, its referencing what binding you have set to display a correct button) I can see how this would cause this issue, as it cannot find a binding that has been set. This is actually an exception occurring, even if it...
  2. Roboarms

Thanks for finding this one! We have fixed it internally and when the next update is release this should be fixed. I'm sorry you lost your files by using an internal code to name a character due to this crash. I will think about how we can prevent something like this in the future, though i'm...
  3. Roboarms

**REPORTED** Xbox One player one grid off centered to the actual world

If you change your split screen from top and bottom to left and right, does it stop this from occuring for player 1?
  4. Roboarms

PS4 Crashing Issue

Hiya, We're sorry you're experiencing crashes in your game. When you receive the crash, and you get that blue screen with the error number, are you able to send a report to Playstation (with video if that's an option and a comment about what was happening?) we're able to access those crash...
  5. Roboarms

**REPORTED** [1.4] Have to aim one block above what i want to hit/place. Cursor is too slow to aim.

Hello! this is a split screen issue due to where the edges of the screen are set, If you've needed to change your safe region to match your screen, then there is a bug which is moving the cursor for player 1 when the bottom edge is changed, its moving both players up off the bottom edge instead...
  6. Roboarms

Xbox One Background transitions bugged

Hi @Eye of Cthulhu🌳 I'm part of the development team (points at DR Studios under my username), and one of the xbox tools allows us to take a copy of your cloud data for development testing (to help us reproduce bugs) it doesn't affect you or your data at all. If you want to DM your gamertag if...
  7. Roboarms

**REPORTED** [xbox] "terraria" seed not guaranteeing guide named Andrew to spawn

This sounds like we are pointing to the wrong name in the list of possible names, oops! We'll get this raised and fixed in a future update 🙏
  8. Roboarms

Xbox One Background transitions bugged

I can also see that there's an autosave in progress as you are moving into the new location, which might be causing a lag spike when transitioning between backgrounds (and possibly accessing a background image the game loaded in yet, compounding the issue) Are you willing to tell us your xbox...
  9. Roboarms

The crash has been fixed when internal button codes are used. feel free to go exploring
  10. Roboarms

Resolved [Xbox One] Journey Mode crash issue

This crash should now be fixed in the latest hotfix patch 1.4.4.9.5! Let us know if this is fixed for you! `:)
  11. Roboarms

Resolved [PS4] Ocean bug

This bug should now be fixed in the hotfix patch going out today! 🥳
  12. Roboarms

Resolved [Xbox One] Lost character and worlds on XBOX!

Hi Alec, There is now a Hotfix update available which should restore your game files. let us know if you have any issues!
  13. Roboarms

Resolved [PS4 & PS5] Map resets when the game is closed.

Thank you everyone for all for your reports on this issue. It was due to the file size getting too big for the size limit and the game throwing an exception and deleting the file, but this is now fixed in the Hotfix Patch for 1.4.4.9.5 now available on your consoles! Let us know if you still...
  14. Roboarms

Resolved [PS4] Map resetting after rebooting game

There is an update out now which should resolve this issue! Please look out for the 1.4.4.9.5 hotfix patch. `:)
  15. Roboarms

Resolved [PS4] GAME FREEZES ON PS4 (all posts will be combined into this thread)

Thank you all for your patience! `:D The Hotfix Patch 1.4.4.9.5 Is now available on your consoles! Please let us know if this resolves the freezing issues you've been seeing! <3
  16. Roboarms

Resolved [Xbox] LOST CHARACTERS AND WORLDS ON XBOX (all posts will be combined into this thread)

Great News Everyone `:D The Hotfix Update should now be live! Please check your consoles for an update and let us know if you are able to see all your worlds again 🤞 <3
  17. Roboarms

Resolved [PS4] GAME FREEZES ON PS4 (all posts will be combined into this thread)

Hi Everyone, Just to update you all, This was our most troublesome issue, thank you so much for everyone's patience. We believe we have traced one or more freezes, with the Water Quality being the one that appears to be affecting a lot of sessions. We are working on a patch which should clear up...
  18. Roboarms

Resolved [Xbox] LOST CHARACTERS AND WORLDS ON XBOX (all posts will be combined into this thread)

Hi Everyone! We believe we have fixed this bug internally and we are working on a patch! Thank you to everyone who provided information to help us track down the issue. Your missing game files should become available again once the patch is released. Will let you know as soon as its ready. Many...
  19. Roboarms

Resolved [PS4] Ocean bug

Were you playing in Multiplayer on mouse and keyboard and were you trying to swap that item with another item while moving away from the chest? Currently there is a known crash when moving away from a chest (so that it closes) while trying to swap the item in your inventory in multiplayer in...
  20. Roboarms

Xbox One Smart cursor toggle not working

Just to clarify, there isn't a setting called 'smart cursor mode' with a 'toggle' option, we have Auto Select Mode which can be hold or toggle Aim Mode Toggle and Smart Cursor Toggle with 4 options (By item type, For All items, Always On, Always Off) Is Smart Cursor Toggle set to to Always Off...
Back
Top Bottom