Search results for query: *

1. TheAverageTerrarian

Resolved [Xbox 360] Can clowns break furniture?

i just wanted to now if clowns could break furniture for example: H H H H ___j H----------------- H=wall ___=table j=chair and a clown through a bomb here (0=bomb) H...
  2. TheAverageTerrarian

My current base, what do you think?

As in the pic, I plan on putting a more advance mob grinder next to the dungeon brick wall, and plan on finishing the other one before I go into hard mode, (btw im using crimson armor as vanity, though I have molten armor), other than that what do you think? edit: i feel so stupid, the only...
  3. TheAverageTerrarian

Resolved [Xbox 360] Am I ready to fight wall of flesh?

thanks guys, so recently ive been exploring, i tinkered my cloud in a balloon with my horseshoe, I also found a WARDING AGLET , so with my warding shackle and this thats 9 defense alone, ive also been thinking about using the crimson armor as it does have super rapid healing, before i fight i...
  4. TheAverageTerrarian

Resolved [Xbox 360] Am I ready to fight wall of flesh?

This is my initial set-up, -I have full molten armor -Acessories: cloud in a balloon, Spectre Boots, Warding shackle, and a lucky horseshoe -my weapons, are the dangerous nights edge, a molten fury bow, and a minishark
  5. TheAverageTerrarian

Console Queen bee glitch

Today I was fighting queen bee, and I got stuck in the hole in the side of the hive, then she cornered me and i died, then I just died and went back to my house as usual, but then when I went inside, queen bee came rushing in through my house and damage to all my npcs in her line of fire, then i...
  6. TheAverageTerrarian

Resolved [Xbox 360] Pointy blood butcherer or Godly blood lust clusterer

Hi again, I have a pointy blood butcherer, and decided to use up my leftover crimtane bars, I decided to make a blood lust clusterer, it has the prefix godly, and now im thinking if i may be able to use it as a replacement for my blood butcherer. Whats your choice?
  7. TheAverageTerrarian

Resolved [Xbox 360] Is their any other way to find the goblin tinkerer, i understand this is late

@Unit One i finally found him, I gave up trying to find him, and without even thinking if looking for him, I was on my way to the underworld, and found him in a underground mushroom biome.
  8. TheAverageTerrarian

Favourite/Least Favourite Armor Sets

thanks i did it im inspired to make a drawing of thee shroomite drawing, ill post in here when im done
  9. TheAverageTerrarian

just a random question how do you guys put the thing under your replys, like theres a gif or something like right here
  10. TheAverageTerrarian

i have a confession to make... i never got a hold of a higher armor tier than crimson armor, as I just started playing lol.
  11. TheAverageTerrarian

I just wanted to now whats your favorite armor, as mine is the shroomite armor, which for me looks very cool, is my favorite color, and is very futuristic.
  12. TheAverageTerrarian

Tell us a lucky moment while playing Terraria.

i went mining, found two underground houses next to each other, each had two gold chests, and two crystals heart, at the time i had wood armor, and then stumbled upon enough gold to make a full set, along the way
  13. TheAverageTerrarian

What misconceptions did you have when you started playing?

i thought the water gun was some type of super gun
  14. TheAverageTerrarian

Scariest enemy!?

all crimson enemies are spoopy as hell, with the spoopy music to the spoopy color
  15. TheAverageTerrarian

Resolved [Xbox 360] Is their any other way to find the goblin tinkerer, i understand this is late

thanks for the advice @Unit One but still no luck, ive heard many people have found him in the jungle, i just went to my dungeon with a hunter potion and tried your method, but unfortunately nothing, if i cannot find him in the next few days i will have to move on, do i need to look in an...
  16. TheAverageTerrarian

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

i wish i could say something, but alas i have fought only three bosses -eye of cthulu -brain of cthulu -skeletron though skeletron was easier, as soon as i got a hold of minishark
  17. TheAverageTerrarian

HI, i understand this is a real late question, but does anyone know a very effective way to find the goblin tinkerer, i used hunter potions, i searched 8/10s off my dungeon, i stayed in an area for a while i looked around, i checked all my tunnels, but nothing, i beat the goblin army three...
Back
Top Bottom