Resolved [Xbox 360] Is their any other way to find the goblin tinkerer, i understand this is late

HI, i understand this is a real late question, but does anyone know a very effective way to find the goblin tinkerer, i used hunter potions, i searched 8/10s off my dungeon, i stayed in an area for a while i looked around, i checked all my tunnels, but nothing, i beat the goblin army three times, also i have the xbox 360 version, i literally can not advance the game because of this, thanks.

HI, i understand this is a real late question, but does anyone know a very effective way to find the goblin tinkerer, i used hunter potions, i searched 8/10s off my dungeon, i stayed in an area for a while i looked around, i checked all my tunnels, but nothing, i beat the goblin army three times, also i have the xbox 360 version, i literally can not advance the game because of this, thanks.
Hi there @TheAverageTerrarian, welcome to the forums. ~:)

It sounds like you’ve done all the things I would suggest. For me, a big open space with hunter potions and patience will normally give good results. And like you mentioned already trying, I find that not moving around so much can help. Just make sure to kill any enemies so that they aren’t taking up all the spawn slots. Good luck!

thanks for the advice @Unit One but still no luck, ive heard many people have found him in the jungle, i just went to my dungeon with a hunter potion and tried your method, but unfortunately nothing, if i cannot find him in the next few days i will have to move on,
[doublepost=1563217147,1563217048][/doublepost]do i need to look in an unexplored area because i usually just go to one of my tunnels to an open space, i have already exlpored

thanks for the advice @Unit One but still no luck, ive heard many people have found him in the jungle, i just went to my dungeon with a hunter potion and tried your method, but unfortunately nothing, if i cannot find him in the next few days i will have to move on,
[doublepost=1563217147,1563217048][/doublepost]do i need to look in an unexplored area because i usually just go to one of my tunnels to an open space, i have already exlpored
He can be in explored or unexplored areas. Good luck in your hunt. A water candle and battle potion can up the spawn rates which can help.

@Unit One i finally found him, I gave up trying to find him, and without even thinking if looking for him, I was on my way to the underworld, and found him in a underground mushroom biome.
Isn’t that always the way, haha, stop looking for him and he’ll show up. Glad you’ve got him in your world now.

Back
Top Bottom